2 embies transferred!

2 embies transferred!

March 29th, 2012, 8:40 pm #1

So after going back and forth for the past few days, we decided on two. We transferred one 4AA and one 4BB, so we're thrilled. The embryologist let me look at them under the microscope before transfer, which was simply amazing... We have a bunch of early blasts still going strong and about 5 morulas that are close behind, so we're hoping to have some beauties to freeze tomorrow.

Home relaxing and eating pineapple. What an amazing experience it was to watch.
Last edited by leigh74 on March 29th, 2012, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

green.elephant
green.elephant

March 29th, 2012, 9:58 pm #2

Good luck! My embryologist sent me home with a picture of the embryo we transferred - love it! Not many baby books get to have a picture like that!

CrazyLady
CrazyLady

March 29th, 2012, 10:44 pm #3

So after going back and forth for the past few days, we decided on two. We transferred one 4AA and one 4BB, so we're thrilled. The embryologist let me look at them under the microscope before transfer, which was simply amazing... We have a bunch of early blasts still going strong and about 5 morulas that are close behind, so we're hoping to have some beauties to freeze tomorrow.

Wishing you and your stow-aways all the best! Hope they're making themselves comfortable!

March 29th, 2012, 11:04 pm #4

Best of luck to you. Sounds like a moving experience. Can't wait to hear more good news for you!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

March 29th, 2012, 11:17 pm #5

Sounds like a great transfer experience. Welcome to the two week "torture" with me. I'm in a hotel because I'm cycling out of town but first stop on the way home tomorrow will be the grocery store for a whole pineapple.

March 30th, 2012, 1:57 am #6

I am so glad you are all nestled in -- bfp on its way!

March 30th, 2012, 1:59 am #7

Hello congratulations on the transfer. Get plenty of rest.

? Why the pineapple?
Roxann

March 30th, 2012, 2:27 am #8

It contains an enzyme called Bromelain, which breaks up proteins that inhibit implantation of a fertilized egg... Its more highly concentrated in the core, so you're supposed to eat that as well. The caveat is that it can also induce contractions, so some pregnancy sites say to avoid it after the first 5-7 days... but the most common advice is: one pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day of your embryo transfer.

anon lala
anon lala

March 30th, 2012, 10:48 am #9

Enjoy relaxing

April 1st, 2012, 1:50 am #10

Best of luck!!!!