1st ultrasound this week and I heard...

1st ultrasound this week and I heard...

August 29th, 2012, 12:33 am #1

2 heartbeats! Both have nice, strong heartbeats and are measuring right on schedule. I'm ecstatic, but it's hard to really believe this is happening. After so many years and so much heartache, now it's time for double joy!
Last edited by RaineyCat on August 29th, 2012, 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

August 29th, 2012, 12:39 am #2

So happy for you!

August 29th, 2012, 1:22 am #3

2 heartbeats! Both have nice, strong heartbeats and are measuring right on schedule. I'm ecstatic, but it's hard to really believe this is happening. After so many years and so much heartache, now it's time for double joy!
Fingers crossed and hoping and praying for continued good progress! Maggie (in VA)

August 29th, 2012, 1:33 am #4

I just told a mutual friend of ours that that I should call you to see what things I really need 2 of and what I can get by with just one.

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

August 29th, 2012, 3:00 am #5

Double congrats! So happy for you:-)

thesameboat
thesameboat

August 29th, 2012, 4:24 am #6

Congratulations!

August 29th, 2012, 5:00 am #7

Hi rainy at, that is lovely news. I am sure you are very happy. Looking forward to seeing you on the pink, best, k

August 29th, 2012, 1:14 pm #8

Wonderful, congratulations!! nt

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

August 29th, 2012, 2:05 pm #9

Wishing you all the best.

KerriA
KerriA

August 29th, 2012, 2:27 pm #10

This is so wonderful! Congrats to you!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

xoxo
kerri