1 Year Ago!

1 Year Ago!

June 8th, 2012, 11:07 am #1

My life changed in such a wonderful, unimaginable way! I feel like we've won the lottery being Lola's parents! It's more than I was ever able to dream of! Today my baby girl turns 1! I can't believe it's been a year! And I'm so happy to be excited for all the days to come with her!
I wouldn't be where we are today without all of you wonderful ladies, so THANK YOU! Your support and guidance led us to the best thing in the world!
Much love!
ks

June 8th, 2012, 12:42 pm #2

enjoy this special day!

June 8th, 2012, 1:04 pm #3

My life changed in such a wonderful, unimaginable way! I feel like we've won the lottery being Lola's parents! It's more than I was ever able to dream of! Today my baby girl turns 1! I can't believe it's been a year! And I'm so happy to be excited for all the days to come with her!
I wouldn't be where we are today without all of you wonderful ladies, so THANK YOU! Your support and guidance led us to the best thing in the world!
Much love!
ks

That first one just flies by, doesn't it? Happy birthday, Lola!

June 8th, 2012, 2:29 pm #4

Much love!
ks

Lola! Time sure flies, doesn't it?

June 8th, 2012, 2:31 pm #5

Much love!
ks

Congratulations! I always freak a little when the ladies I think of as new moms tell me their kids are having birthdays. Maggie (in VA)

June 8th, 2012, 3:10 pm #6

Much love!
ks

I bet it has been a quick year too! Enjoy Miss Lola.

June 8th, 2012, 3:23 pm #7

Much love!
ks

Wow, it has gone by so quickly. Enjoy celebrating. It's funny, one of the boys at daycare is going to be 1 tomorrow (just found out when dropping DS off), and I was shocked that he was going to celebrate his 1st bday already.

June 8th, 2012, 7:26 pm #8

Much love!
ks

And I know just how you feel.

I remember when you wrote your ttc history at the beginning of your time on this board and way before you were successful and it was so terrible even I was shocked. You deserve this happiness so much.

June 8th, 2012, 7:28 pm #9

Much love!
ks

Wow. Can't believe it's been a year already. Time flies when you're sleep deprived, huh?

June 8th, 2012, 8:56 pm #10

Much love!
ks

The one-year mark. Isn't it great!