1 more day Mrs McIrish!!!

1 more day Mrs McIrish!!!

November 18th, 2014, 2:57 pm #1

I can't believe you've got one more day to go before you meet your girls! How are you feeling? You're 37 weeks now, right? I'm sure you will be beyond busy after they arrive but I can't wait for your update. Best of luck for a smooth delivery and transition back home.

November 18th, 2014, 3:11 pm #2

I'm actually 38 weeks and these babies are comfy! I had my last BPP yesterday and MFM did a cervical check. No dilation going on... He laughed afterwards saying to be prepared for induction to take a "few" days... There's also a chance I could get a call tomorrow bumping me if they are too busy with patients in active labor as I'm deemed "elective"... Crazy that being still pregnant at 38 weeks + could be elective as it's not my choice, lol! Anyway, my guess is that the girls don't be born until Friday....

I actually feel ok. My BP went down (112/74) and I got some sleep last night. Trying to get a few last min things done today

I'll update when I can!!!! So surreal to finally be at this point.

November 18th, 2014, 4:40 pm #3

I am so excited that you will soon meet your little ones!

It has been a long journey for you and it is so wonderful that you are so close to the good part!

November 18th, 2014, 6:21 pm #4

I'm actually 38 weeks and these babies are comfy! I had my last BPP yesterday and MFM did a cervical check. No dilation going on... He laughed afterwards saying to be prepared for induction to take a "few" days... There's also a chance I could get a call tomorrow bumping me if they are too busy with patients in active labor as I'm deemed "elective"... Crazy that being still pregnant at 38 weeks + could be elective as it's not my choice, lol! Anyway, my guess is that the girls don't be born until Friday....

I actually feel ok. My BP went down (112/74) and I got some sleep last night. Trying to get a few last min things done today

I could burst I'm so excited for you. I hope my boys will stay put like your girls. So great that they are nestled in all comfy and giving you a chance to get to the finish line without too much stress. Keeping my fingers crossed for Friday. 11/21 is a nice birthday.

November 18th, 2014, 7:15 pm #5

Hoping your induction goes smoothly! GL! Maggie (in VA)

November 18th, 2014, 8:34 pm #6

So excited for you! Looking fwd to your happy update. Great BP!

November 19th, 2014, 3:06 pm #7

I am overjoyed for you!

November 19th, 2014, 11:46 pm #8

Lots of luck to you with an easy labor! How exciting!!

November 20th, 2014, 2:55 am #9

I sure hope that your L&D is going smoothly. Hoping that you don't have to wait a few days to meet your little ones. I was induced, and 24 hours later I still was not fully dialated and my Ob gave us the option to do a C-section and we jumped at the chance. All went well. I am so excited for you. Cannot wait to read the news.

November 20th, 2014, 11:31 am #10

Super excited for you!! The little ladies will be here any minute. Can't wait to read all about their arrival!!