Howl's Moving Castle

Cinema Classics and New Releases

Howl's Moving Castle

T'Keira Lea

23 Mar 2014, 01:48 #1

I recently wrote about Filoni mentioning that Kathleen Kennedy was influenced by the work of Miyazaki.

Walking through Target to get my Catching Fire Blu Ray I found Howl's Moving Castle, which Disney dubbed in English. Including Christian Bale, Josh Hutcherson (very young) and Jean Simmons (Thornbirds not KISS). Miyazaki likes to use female protagonists. I can't describe the movie except that it's beautiful and amazing.
“Bones is heading into its 7th year & there comes a point where you put up or shut up...You can’t extend that tension that long without your fans breaking." ~ Castle's creator

jade51999

25 Mar 2014, 16:05 #2

Everything Miyazaki does is breathtaking.

I own Kiki's Delivery Service on Video. Makes me smile every time. I heard the Wind Rises is gorgeous.
Blog: ...this is what comes next
Twitter: @priyastoric

T'Keira Lea

26 Mar 2014, 03:00 #3

I got a B&N gift certificate so I ordered a couple more DVDs, along with the Art of Tangled. Because I enjoyed the Art of Frozen so much.
“Bones is heading into its 7th year & there comes a point where you put up or shut up...You can’t extend that tension that long without your fans breaking." ~ Castle's creator

Solo_and_Fel

05 May 2015, 16:24 #4

Howl's Moving Castle is so weird and yet so easy to suspend your disbelief and take it all in.
I still want Blood Oath.

Mayhem Squadron Commander