peebeep
Advanced Member
peebeep
Advanced Member

10:37 AM - Nov 11, 2014 #11

Good stuff H. :like:

Thanks for sorting me out for this year, it makes so much sense to be staying next door.

peebeep

desmojen
Advanced Member
desmojen
Advanced Member

10:39 AM - Nov 11, 2014 #12

Awesome, you booked the rooms already H! next job - t-shirts!

Jen.

chrism
Advanced Member
chrism
Advanced Member

11:48 AM - Nov 11, 2014 #13

I too can only echo what has already been said. It looked good. The yellow contrasted with the base cloths well.

I too have just booked and reserved the International again, rates seem very favourable and its so convenient, arrive, park and forget car till 5pm Sunday and have no additional parking charge. As I write this, am just awaiting confirmation email to arrive which receptionist said would be done today.

The Hooded Claw
Advanced Member
The Hooded Claw
Advanced Member

11:58 AM - Nov 11, 2014 #14

Richard M (PtCrusier) and I are in the Holiday Inn again.

After having a much more enjoyable weekend without the big commutes etc this year it seemed foolish not too.

H

Harriet
Advanced Member
Harriet
Advanced Member

12:21 PM - Nov 11, 2014 #15

Jen, there's a guy down the road who does really interesting things with vinyl on t's - I'm going down there to find out more this week ... I'll let you know!

dave v
Advanced Member
dave v
Advanced Member

5:04 PM - Nov 11, 2014 #16

Great weekend the table looked great,my wife and I are also booked for next year, we were lucky as we rang on monday to confirm our booking at the holiday inn and there were only two rooms left,so expect a bigger crowd next year.

Dave

peebeep
Advanced Member
peebeep
Advanced Member

5:41 PM - Nov 11, 2014 #17

T-shirt anybody?

peebeep

Grant
Advanced Member
Grant
Advanced Member

6:20 PM - Nov 11, 2014 #18

Many thanks to everybody who took the time and embraced the YELLOW theme - those who did make it and those who tried but didn't quite make it in time.

The table looked very effective and covered the genres represented on L&C really well. Coming up with a new theme for 2016 that will give as much scope could be a real challenge!

Now to relax and review my purchases - just where am I going to put that Shin Meiwa when it is done???

cheers

Grant

beany
Advanced Member
beany
Advanced Member

6:23 PM - Nov 11, 2014 #19

The table did look fab - I'll post my pictures of it later. Thanks to Grant for doing a great job. Brilliant weekend - it seemed very laid back. There was lots of back to back room between my CBK SIG and the Airfix Modelling SIG where I spent most of my weekend.
Here is a photo of my haul - funds were somewhat limited this year. The 1/32 Crusader was feted to be mine. I saw it in September at the Farnborough show but couldn't afford it that day, but I tracked down the same trader at Telford, searched vigorously and she was unable to elude me a second time!! My kit swap win was the Revell 1/48 Intruder which is unstarted and came with extra decals, an Eduard etch detail set and two metal Quickboost seats - all for £10.00

Cheers
Al.

beany
Advanced Member
beany
Advanced Member

6:58 PM - Nov 13, 2014 #20

My photos of the Locate and Cement and Splash SIG tables.

Cheers
Al