Moderator: little-cars

modellingtools.co.uk

little-cars
Advanced Member
little-cars
Advanced Member

November 24th, 2014, 1:46 am #1

Hello everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on here much this year, to many other commitments, illnesses etc, supermarkets wanting to build a superstore next to our house.

Will try and actually finish a model next year and post on the site.

This is more an information message old little-cars website is no more and has now been replaced by our new online shop, www.modellingtools.co.uk

The shop is now live and taking orders.

However, not all of our products are on there at the moment, I still have the last few hundred left to add over the next few weeks & I'm sure there will be a fair but of tidying up and corrections to make in the first few months.

If anyone is looking to purchase something and it isn't on the web site, send me an email or PM and I'll add it on, so you can purchase it.

Any questions etc... about the website, please let get in touch.

Thanks,
Paul
little-cars, modellingtools.co.uk

Walrus
Advanced Member
Walrus
Advanced Member

November 24th, 2014, 5:49 am #2

First the bad news
Sorry to hear you have been poorly, Paul.
Ditto the hassle of the supermarkets.
Hope you have recovered now.

Good to see the new website which looks good to me! :thumbsup:

little-cars
Advanced Member
little-cars
Advanced Member

November 24th, 2014, 9:33 am #3

Hi,

Thanks for the messages, we have a house full of people all with different ailments/problems. I appear to have recovered from my main problem, but some swine at SMW passed on a really lousy cold / man flu that's taken me 10 days to get over!

Supermarket is an ongoing drama!

Am hoping the online shop will give me more time to develop and find new and useful tools for modellers.

Thanks,
Paul

Beaver
Advanced Member
Beaver
Advanced Member

November 24th, 2014, 9:37 am #4

Thanks for the new site information!

It wasn't me that passed on a cold at Telford, but the advice you gave me there about my H&S airbrush, plus the replacement parts you recommended, have done the trick and it is back to spraying well - thank you.

Regards,

Nigel
:D

Harriet
Advanced Member
Harriet
Advanced Member

November 24th, 2014, 10:33 am #5

wrote:some swine at SMW passed on a really lousy cold / man flu that's taken me 10 days to get over!

Know that feeling - got back on the Monday a couple of years ago with the worst dose of flu I've ever had, even my teeth were painful! I've often wondered about starting a campaign to try and get people to cover their mouths when yawning, coughing or sneezing! :godzirra: But I don't think that the people that matter would take one iota of notice :(

Thank you for your new website Paul - your old one used to drive me mad! I predict you'll get more business from it ;) and not just from me!
Good luck with the supermarket - there is a village somewhere that after 25 years has finally got one to back down and not build there - it can take time. But they did it - and it didn't cost them a fortune either.

The Hooded Claw
Advanced Member
The Hooded Claw
Advanced Member

November 24th, 2014, 11:17 am #6

At last!

How long?

THC

peebeep
Advanced Member
peebeep
Advanced Member

November 24th, 2014, 2:46 pm #7

Clickable link

Very swish, likes it! Paul I would suggest you edit your profile to include a link in your sig line, if you need any help let me know.

peebeep

little-cars
Advanced Member
little-cars
Advanced Member

November 24th, 2014, 2:56 pm #8

Harriet wrote:
wrote:some swine at SMW passed on a really lousy cold / man flu that's taken me 10 days to get over!

Know that feeling - got back on the Monday a couple of years ago with the worst dose of flu I've ever had, even my teeth were painful! I've often wondered about starting a campaign to try and get people to cover their mouths when yawning, coughing or sneezing! :godzirra: But I don't think that the people that matter would take one iota of notice :(

Thank you for your new website Paul - your old one used to drive me mad! I predict you'll get more business from it ;) and not just from me!
Good luck with the supermarket - there is a village somewhere that after 25 years has finally got one to back down and not build there - it can take time. But they did it - and it didn't cost them a fortune either.
With the Supermarket, I have an old school friend that developed supermarkets on his own and for some of the big names. He's now retired and is helping with the planning application and discussions with JS.

The worst part is that we are the only people directly on the border of their site. If it goes ahead we'll have 600' of garden to walk down admiring the car park, petrol station and main building!

It could be over in a couple of months or drag on for years!

Ta,
Paul

little-cars
Advanced Member
little-cars
Advanced Member

November 24th, 2014, 3:00 pm #9

The Hooded Claw wrote:At last!

How long?

THC
Now that's the sort of question normally get asked in private......

If you mean until all the products are on there, then hopefully before Christmas, but it's live and taking orders for the 1600 different products that are already on there.

Ta,
Paul

The Hooded Claw
Advanced Member
The Hooded Claw
Advanced Member

November 24th, 2014, 8:27 pm #10

;)