Searching for Lithuania relatives of John and Joseph Ruseskas

Suzanne
Suzanne

July 30th, 2017, 8:56 am #1

I believe great grandfather's name was Paul Ruseskas (not sure of spelling of last name). I think he married a Catherine. Two of their sons John and younger brother Joseph left for America to work in the coal mines in Pennsylvania. Joseph was my grandfather. Trying to find Lithuanian family ties.

Jankauskas
Jankauskas

July 30th, 2017, 11:45 am #2

Suzanne, Could you provide more detail, i.e. Dates of birth, location lived in Pennsylvania, date of arrival in USA, etc. Regards, Carl J

Judith
Judith

July 30th, 2017, 8:26 pm #3

I believe great grandfather's name was Paul Ruseskas (not sure of spelling of last name). I think he married a Catherine. Two of their sons John and younger brother Joseph left for America to work in the coal mines in Pennsylvania. Joseph was my grandfather. Trying to find Lithuanian family ties.
Suzanne, there is thread on your Ruseskas family started on April 21, , 2000. It contains quite a bit of information including Joseph's birthplace as Simas, Lithuania. There is a Suzanne posting about n that message thread so maybe you already have the information. A person by the name of Irene Moon posted and she indicates she has quite a bit of information on Ruseskas

Judith
Judith

July 30th, 2017, 8:29 pm #4

Simnas