Sarah Ann Joyce and husband Anthony Peter Perry

Sarah Ann Joyce and husband Anthony Peter Perry

N G
N G

March 1st, 2017, 12:46 am #1

Can you help me find out where my cousins are buried? Sarah Ann Joyce was born on July 25, 1886 and died on December 11, 1974 in Macomb County Michigan. Her husband Anthony Peter Perry was born September 20, 1889 in Liverpool England and died on April 23, 1972 in Macomb County Michigan. I would like to find out any information about these relatives including in which cemetery they are buried in Macomb Michigan. They also had 2 children: Agnes Perry who was born on May 13, 1913 and died on November 23 or 27, 1972 in Grosse Point, Wayne, Michigan. I look forward to hearing back from you if you found any information. Thank you for all your help in the past.

Jankauskas
Jankauskas

March 2nd, 2017, 8:29 pm #2

Norma. Per Family Tree Ancestry.com: John Joseph Perry b, 1 Mar 1924 Toronto, Canada d, 3 Oct 2002, Detroit, Mich. son of Anthony & Anna Perry. Buried FT Custer National Cemetery 15501 Dickham Rd Augusta, Michigan, 49012. Section K< Site 309. Antonius Perrywich married Sarah Anna Joyce 27 Feb 1911, St Francis Xavier Church, Lancashire, England. His father Romani, her father Matthai

N G
N G

March 3rd, 2017, 4:37 pm #3

I have the information about their son John but I would like to find out the burial places for his parents Anthony Peter Perry and his wife Sarah Ann Perry (nee Joyce). Please see if you can find it for me. I know they also lived in the States i.e. Ohio and Michigan. I am sure they both died in Michigan as well. Looking forward to hearing if you found anything.