Clara Eva Tilton Married Edgar Fabio Dery

Clara Eva Tilton Married Edgar Fabio Dery

N G
N G

August 23rd, 2017, 2:38 pm #1

Can you please find out about this couple because Clara Eva Tilton was the daughter of William Tilton and Frieda Wagner. Clara was born around 1924 Clara and Edgar had a daughter named Flora who married a mr. Saddlemire.
Also about where Clara's parents are buried. All I know is that William Tilton died in October 1971 in New Hampshire but what cemetery is he buried in ?
I think that Edgar Fabio Dery died in Floria but where is he buried. There is an obituary on ancestry but i cannot open it or read it and I cannot find it on google. Can you find out when Clara, his wife, died in Florida and where she is buried ?
I look forward to you helping me solve another family mystery. Thanks for your help.

Jankauskas
Jankauskas

August 29th, 2017, 2:41 pm #2

Norma, per White Pages Directory Clara Tilton Dery age 94 is living at 444 Paula Dr N, Apt 107, Dunedin, Florida, 34698. No record of burials on your other inquiries.

N G
N G

August 29th, 2017, 7:43 pm #3

Unfortunately there is no phone # listed. I happened to find her husband Edgar Fabio Dery's birth and death dates and that he is buried in Florida ( birth Feb 27, 1927 died November 16, 2002). They had a daughter Flora who married a Wayne Foster Saddlemire and they had 3 children: Jessica Lynn Saddlemire, Thomas Roger Saddlemire and Kristina Saddlemire who married a Richard Reese and they had a daughter Hannah. I got all this information from an obituary for Wayne Foster Saddlemire.

If possible can you see if you can find out anything about any of these relatives or any phone numbers. Maybe you can find a marriage date for some of these people or any information at all would help me add to my genealogy book.

Hope this information can help you dig up something at your end for me.

Thanks again for all your help.