What games are you playing that you aren't recording?

December 21st, 2016, 3:23 pm #1

So what games are you guys playing but not recording.

I've been playing the Witcher 3 and not recording it. I've also been playing Rocket League and Overwatch. (Though I do have some overwatch videos)
Hero Of Oakvale
My Lovely Channel - Check it out
Twitter - Come and Follow Me
My Facebook Page

Every Friday at 7 PM CST I stream RE4. Come yell at me

December 21st, 2016, 8:36 pm #2

I usually keep this info in my Backloggery signature, but to specify, I'm usually playing one console game, one handheld, and Smash 4. As for what I'm doing in Smash, just constantly practicing with my characters. Whether it's different techniques, option selects, or just basic movement, I feel like there's always room for improvement.

Pokemon Moon, I've been playing very gradually. I have a full team and just got on the 3rd island. The amount of hand-holding in this game is pretty annoying though. What gets to me the most is how little room there is to explore. The game marks your destination on your map, implying that you can run around and explore elsewhere, but there's almost ALWAYS a blockade. It's kind of irritating.

As for Shadow of the Colossus, I'm working on hunting lizards with shiny tails. I found out that there's an item that reveals their locations, but it cannot be acquired unless I'm on a New Game+. I did not realize this until I was well over 70% through the game, so I don't want to stop in this file. But now, I have no clue where the last few lizards are, even with guides helping me out. If anyone tries to go for the Platinum Trophy of SotC, do NOT start it until you have access to New Game+. You have no idea how much pain you're saving yourself from.
Click the Photos for my Let's Play & Streams!
Follow for updates and stream announcements!

December 21st, 2016, 9:28 pm #3

Pokemon Moon (would love to record it but have no capture card) and Don't Starve/Don't Starve together. I am on the shelf about recording DS/DST because...neither me or my hubby are good at those games.
HeartGirl26
Facebook Twitter
Games: Emerald
Livestream: WoW, DDLC, Shiny Hunting, Random games

December 21st, 2016, 11:44 pm #4

I just played Uncharted 4! It would have been fun to record it, but sometimes it's nice to just play a game without worrying about recording. Other than that, games like the Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Dragon Age, or Mass Effect I play without recording.

December 21st, 2016, 11:53 pm #5

Gwent beta and Witcher 3.
Youtube!
Twitter!

I stream Dark Souls intoxicated every Saturday at 4pm EST for several hours! About 15-20 talkative people in chat every time, come say hi!

December 22nd, 2016, 12:52 am #6

Pokemon Moon, Dishonored 2, Overwatch, Virtues Last Reward, Clannad, and Stories: Paths of Destinies, are the ones I'm playing regularly
Currently LPing:
Corpse Party (PSP)
Valkyria Chronicles (PS4)*

*= Currently on hold

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88C-T ... hC301vFfig
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/pikarae/profile
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/MLGProMerrill/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/
Tumblr - http://aliciasbakery.tumblr.com/

December 22nd, 2016, 7:44 am #7

I'm playing way too many games at once. Luckily, most of them are almost finished up:

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Star Fox Zero
Pikmin 3
Pokemon Moon
Kirby's Adventure
Pikmin 2 (finishing up the challenges w/o losing Pikmin)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill 2
Grandia II

Good thing like half of them are almost done so I can focus on playing specific games.

December 22nd, 2016, 2:46 pm #8

Rhayader wrote:I'm playing way too many games at once. Luckily, most of them are almost finished up:

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Star Fox Zero
Pikmin 3
Pokemon Moon
Kirby's Adventure
Pikmin 2 (finishing up the challenges w/o losing Pikmin)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill 2
Grandia II

Good thing like half of them are almost done so I can focus on playing specific games.
That was such a hard habit to break! I bought 20ish games last winter steam sale, and have still yet to beat 7 of them! And here we are again, it starts tomorrow!
Youtube!
Twitter!

I stream Dark Souls intoxicated every Saturday at 4pm EST for several hours! About 15-20 talkative people in chat every time, come say hi!

December 22nd, 2016, 2:51 pm #9

FEZeldalord12345 wrote:I usually keep this info in my Backloggery signature, but to specify, I'm usually playing one console game, one handheld, and Smash 4. As for what I'm doing in Smash, just constantly practicing with my characters. Whether it's different techniques, option selects, or just basic movement, I feel like there's always room for improvement.

Pokemon Moon, I've been playing very gradually. I have a full team and just got on the 3rd island. The amount of hand-holding in this game is pretty annoying though. What gets to me the most is how little room there is to explore. The game marks your destination on your map, implying that you can run around and explore elsewhere, but there's almost ALWAYS a blockade. It's kind of irritating.

As for Shadow of the Colossus, I'm working on hunting lizards with shiny tails. I found out that there's an item that reveals their locations, but it cannot be acquired unless I'm on a New Game+. I did not realize this until I was well over 70% through the game, so I don't want to stop in this file. But now, I have no clue where the last few lizards are, even with guides helping me out. If anyone tries to go for the Platinum Trophy of SotC, do NOT start it until you have access to New Game+. You have no idea how much pain you're saving yourself from.
Thank you for reminding me. I'm also playing pokemon sun
Hero Of Oakvale
My Lovely Channel - Check it out
Twitter - Come and Follow Me
My Facebook Page

Every Friday at 7 PM CST I stream RE4. Come yell at me

December 24th, 2016, 1:27 pm #10

Doom Classic Complete
Last edited by Maser on December 25th, 2016, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.