Practicing photoshop, whadya think?

January 17th, 2017, 2:42 pm #1

Hi friends! So I feel like my weakest aspects on my Youtube channel right now are a serious lack of branding and generic thumbnails. Spent abotu an hour playign around in photoshop and looking for some feedback! I'm trying to get in a lot of practice, so if you'd like to request something I wouldn't mind giving it a shot either! You're welcome to give my channel a shoutout if you use what I make for you. ;) (FYI if you don't I don't mind either, just practicing!)
cc_resize.jpg
cc_resize.jpg
Last edited by CasualJake on January 17th, 2017, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youtube!
Twitter!

I stream Dark Souls intoxicated every Saturday at 4pm EST for several hours! About 15-20 talkative people in chat every time, come say hi!

January 17th, 2017, 6:27 pm #2

Hey CasualJake,

When it comes to your branding do you have a logo or font choice for your channel? Using a consistent type face or logo definitely helps with branding! And when it comes to the thumbnail you attached, it reminds me of the versus screens from most fighting games. So if you were doing the versus section in Castle Crashers with someone this thumbnail would be solid!

As for the stuff on your channel I think you're off to a pretty solid start! Maybe just make the logo of the games you're playing bigger along with your name bigger on the thumbnails. Think you're off to a good start though keep at it!

-Joe of KnewGamePlus