Heya, I'm Kyon Thomas!

May 9th, 2018, 6:38 am #1

Hello, my name is Kyon Thomas, but people call me Kyon for short. I would like to start a let's play channel very soon. I got introduced to this server by HeartGirl26, a close friend of mine and I'm here to learn the ins and outs of doing a LP. So a little about me, I'm 16 years old and I live in the State of Oregon in the United States of America. I love to play different video games, but I love Pokemon the most. Other than Pokemon, I love Legos and and enjoying the outdoors with my Boy Scout Troop. After college, I would like to be Graphic Designer and design all sorts of different things for people. My favorite movie is between Dante's Peak and The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. So I got into this hobby because I wanted to make something that people would enjoy. Something that can make people happy after having a terrible day. All I want to do is to entertain other's with content I make. I joined the Let's Play Sanctuary so that I could learn what makes a LP, a good LP. I want to learn from people who have been going at it for years so that I can use with whatever I may do. I do know HeartGirl26 from this forum. We became friends quite fast and I've never looked back. She invited me here so that I could get help with what I want to do, like she did years ago. I would not be here if it wasn't for her and the content she makes for her viewers. This goes to you Heart!

So thank you for this opportunity to help me grow! I do appreciate immensely!

May 15th, 2018, 2:57 pm #2

Welcome to the community. Good luck on making stellar LP's.
Check out my youtube channel if your interested. Click here Thank you so much for the support.

May 15th, 2018, 2:57 pm #3

Welcome to the Sanctuary! I hope you enjoy your time in our corner of the web.
Archon and moderator. If you have any questions, please PM me on LPS.

I aim to bathe my Overlords' enemies in their own blood...

GreatTreeJam's YouTube
GreatTreeJam's Twitter