Considering re filming the Hannah Let's Play Trilogy

August 30th, 2018, 2:04 pm #1

Hello. I am wondering if I can get Feedback on whether or not I should redo the Hannah Let's Play Trilogy? The reason I ask about this is because I want to see if it's something worth doing, or if my original performance is good enough.

If you have suggestions for any, or all videos, or any pair of videos, I am open to them, such as recording my voice as I'm playing, as well as song suggestions for some levels.

If you truly do enjoy the videos, feel free to share them with your friends. Who knows? They might help someone who may have had a hard time with a level or two. I love the feeling I get from helping people out.

I thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.
-JediMaster362.
My YouTube Channel. Please Subscribe. I'm a gamer, and will probably be uploading some gaming videos in the near future.

September 3rd, 2018, 12:34 pm #2

I think this is going to depend on your personal commitment to redoing an entire LP project. If you want to delve back into the games (and you enjoyed your time with the project), then I say go for it if you have the time to spare. If you feel this is something you're burnt out on, then I would suggest finding something else to play/do. In the end, I think this is more of a question you must answer for yourself as a person and content creator.

As for the link to your YouTube playlist, I think it might be better to link brief clips or just one video. I do not know how many people would sit through 3 hours of content specifically for a feedback request unless they have the time to commit to such. Unfortunately, I can't due to my personal schedule.
Last edited by GreatTreeJam on September 3rd, 2018, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Archon and moderator. If you have any questions, please PM me on LPS.

I aim to bathe my Overlords' enemies in their own blood...

GreatTreeJam's YouTube
GreatTreeJam's Twitter