krae_man
Gripshift Back
krae_man
Gripshift Back

1:58 PM - Jun 05, 2018 #821

Will do.

They just said on a recent podcast that they "might be there", they haven't announced anything yet.

Svejk
Czech Yourself
Svejk
Czech Yourself

12:52 PM - Jun 18, 2018 #822

Lttp:  Decided on cancelling Netflix and got a Amazon Firestick...  Not sure why I haven't done this yet.  
[+] Spoiler
Of course, I jailbroke it instantly.    

bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷

12:57 PM - Jun 18, 2018 #823

What are you going to be streaming?  Local videos?

I almost went with the Fire devices but opted for Roku instead.  Have subs for Hulu, Crunchyroll, Netflix, and Dubya-Dubya-E.  At the moment Hulu is where there's nothing going on for us.

Svejk
Czech Yourself
Svejk
Czech Yourself

9:17 PM - Jun 18, 2018 #824

bork wrote: What are you going to be streaming?  Local videos?

I almost went with the Fire devices but opted for Roku instead.  Have subs for Hulu, Crunchyroll, Netflix, and Dubya-Dubya-E.  At the moment Hulu is where there's nothing going on for us.
Pretty much anything and everything Netflix already has and then some. It's got a VPN that initiates before streaming, so that's cool. I need to dabble with some other things still. When plugging the usb (for power alternative) to my tv, it said it's not sufficient enough to power it, but so far seems ok.. Also, it came wit a extender/wifi amplifier too, but I haven't felt the need to try it yet either. Gonna do some trial error to hopefully get the most out of it. For $30, not paying for netflix for practically 2 months pays for this thing.

krae_man
Gripshift Back
krae_man
Gripshift Back

4:49 PM - Jun 27, 2018 #825

Doing database clean up of address for a transfer to new software at work. I've never had more fun in all my life.

bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷

6:10 PM - Jun 27, 2018 #826

krae_man wrote: Doing database clean up of address for a transfer to new software at work. I've never had more fun in all my life.
Nothing better! 

😓

Svejk
Czech Yourself
Svejk
Czech Yourself

7:20 PM - Jul 23, 2018 #827

Not the newest of news, but pretty excited about this.  Neill Blomkamp (District 9, Elysium, Chappie) is set to direct Robocop Returns!  This is suppose to be an (actual) direct sequel to the OG Paul Verhoeven masterpiece.  

https://deadline.com/2018/07/robocop-ne ... 202424639/

bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷

8:23 PM - Jul 23, 2018 #828

Svejk wrote: Not the newest of news, but pretty excited about this.  Neill Blomkamp (District 9, Elysium, Chappie) is set to direct Robocop Returns!  This is suppose to be an (actual) direct sequel to the OG Paul Verhoeven masterpiece.  

https://deadline.com/2018/07/robocop-ne ... 202424639/
Hmm...
Original writers Ed Neumeier and Michael Miner are producing and exec producing, respectively. Justin Rhodes, who co-wrote the Terminator film that Tim Miller is shooting, will rewrite the script that Neumeier and Miner wrote years ago as a planned sequel to Verhoeven’s hit, an installment that never happened. That duo is creatively involved in moving forward their creation for the first time since the original
Could be something good.  Depends on how much of a rewrite that ends up being.

bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷

2:20 PM - Aug 17, 2018 #829

Secretary: I need to import my address book contacts from this program.
Me: OK, do you know where the address book was backed up to?
Secretary: I don't know.  The program was updated a month ago.
Me: Let's see.  There's two address books on your desktop, but both were backed up last year.
Secretary: But I need to import some recent contacts!
Me: That's going to be tricky without knowing where or if your recent address book was backed up.
Secretary: I have the contacts in the program.
Me:  ...............
Me: So you want to EXPORT them, then?
Secretary: No.  I want to import them to my desktop.  You know...back them up.
Me:
Me: OK, so to make sure- you want to take the address book out of this program and put it onto your desktop?
Secretary: That's correct.  I need to import and send the file to someone.
Me: That would be exporting them, then.
Secretary: No, I-
Me: Let's give that a try.
Exported the address book file to the desktop.
Me: The address book is now on your desktop.
Secretary: Oh, so it was exporting then?

Shino
Up InDis
Shino
Up InDis

2:30 PM - Aug 17, 2018 #830

LOL!