Shino
Up InDis
Shino
Up InDis

March 8th, 2018, 1:46 pm #21

Rezzing a super old thread... but after seeing this...
bork wrote: So after spending a whopping $1500 on maintenance just this past weekend, some asshole either did a hit and run or vandalized my wife's car late last night.  Broke the passenger side mirror and there's some huge scratches on the side.  We are guessing it was a drunk driver.  🤕
I realized it might be worth mentioning.
We still have this car and will likely be trading it in for the Model III when we get the opportunity.
I'd be willing to sell it to someone for essentially the trade amount if anyone is interested in it. I doubt we'll get a lot for the trade... the car will likely be worth a lot more to someone that needs it than Tesla will offer us.
It's just over 8 years old, has never had a problem, has less than 60K miles on it (for now), and still has the 20y/200K warranty on it which I'm pretty sure is transferable.

We'll be getting the 60K maintenance done on it soon so the timing belt will be replaced.

Granted I wouldn't be able to sell it for a few months. But it's been a great car and has easily fit our family of 4 and luggage for a week long trip.

Just a thought, if anyone is interested.

bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷

March 8th, 2018, 1:49 pm #22

We're good, thanks.  That car is about six years old and still runs great.  Better than ever after that maintenance so at least it feels like they did something. 

Pretty pissed off about that shit from last night.

Shino
Up InDis
Shino
Up InDis

March 8th, 2018, 2:07 pm #23

Yeah that's pretty shitty.  Hope it gets worked out for you.

bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷

March 8th, 2018, 2:42 pm #24

And holy crap, nine year thread bump! 😄

krae_man
Gripshift Back
krae_man
Gripshift Back

March 8th, 2018, 8:04 pm #25

Shino