I've been super busy...

Leguna
Site Admin
Leguna
Site Admin

December 20th, 2017, 4:47 pm #1

Just in case anyone is wondering, I haven't been posting much or playing much games lately because of how busy I have been.  I'm working on my business Wish Tally, while at the same time writing my book, while looking for new house, while finding time to be with my family.

bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷

December 20th, 2017, 5:13 pm #2

If only we had a random talk thread where one could post random talk...🤔

So your wife had enough of living with the in-laws, huh?  I still don't get why you don't just move back into your house that is already paid off.  Why take on another mortgage, dude?

Leguna
Site Admin
Leguna
Site Admin

December 21st, 2017, 10:09 am #3

Dos Locos Tacos wrote: If only we had a random talk thread where one could post random talk...🤔

So your wife had enough of living with the in-laws, huh?  I still don't get why you don't just move back into your house that is already paid off.  Why take on another mortgage, dude?
No actually, we plan to stay with my parents another 4 years at least.  The house I'm buying today is an investment to rent out and later move into.

bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷

December 21st, 2017, 12:17 pm #4

bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷

January 25th, 2018, 2:34 am #5

Leguna wrote:
Dos Locos Tacos wrote:
Leguna wrote: Finally a release date, April 20th.  But too bad I don't buy limited editions of games anymore (not until I'm rich). 
...He says, while getting ready to buy a second house🤑
You could too if you live with your parents for the next 10 years.
Uh...like...your first house was paid off...if I was able do that...I could buy another home too.  🤔  I'm not sure how moving in with my parents would mean I could take on a second mortgage when I'd still have the first one to pay off.  I can't rent out my place and why am I responding to this seriously 🤔🤔🤔

Leguna
Site Admin
Leguna
Site Admin

January 25th, 2018, 1:56 pm #6

Living with your parents would mean you could finish paying off your house quickly and then rent it out and get a passive income while you buy a second home.  The mortgage would be paid for by your renters.

bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷

January 25th, 2018, 4:36 pm #7

GREAT MOMENTS IN NOT READING #883
Leguna wrote: Living with your parents would mean you could finish paying off your house quickly and then rent it out and get a passive income while you buy a second home.  The mortgage would be paid for by your renters.
Dos Locos Tacos wrote: Uh...like...your first house was paid off...if I was able do that...I could buy another home too.  🤔  I'm not sure how moving in with my parents would mean I could take on a second mortgage when I'd still have the first one to pay off. I can't rent out my place and why am I responding to this seriously 🤔🤔🤔
Also...I wouldn't want to.

Leguna
Site Admin
Leguna
Site Admin

January 25th, 2018, 6:14 pm #8

Then sell it and buy a place you can rent.

bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷

January 25th, 2018, 7:20 pm #9

Leguna wrote: Then sell it and buy a place you can rent.

1. I already said I wouldn't want to do this.
2. I like that you think this is a normal thing that everyone does. 🙃

If I got my mortgage paid off that quickly, I'd go "holy shit, no more payments!!" and save money/use it to buy nice things/put it towards retirement/travel and stuff.  Not move back in with my parents.  Your wife and parents are saints for putting up with that. 😇

Leguna
Site Admin
Leguna
Site Admin

January 26th, 2018, 12:25 pm #10

How do you think Rumi would feel if you said to her, 'So long as you live with my parents, you do not have to work a day." ?