bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷

April 27th, 2018, 12:29 pm #3231

All of them came from the Amazon listing for the game yesterday, lol.

Svejk
Czech Yourself
Svejk
Czech Yourself

April 27th, 2018, 12:39 pm #3232

The full reveal drops in like 20 minutes.   Can't wait!  Will mos def pick this up Day 1.  Crystal Dynamics fo life! 

EDIT:  Sumbitch! Apparently the trailer leaked and it's ANOTHER CG trailer..  dufuuuuuuuuuuuq.  
[+] spoiler
Still Day 1

Svejk
Czech Yourself
Svejk
Czech Yourself

April 27th, 2018, 12:48 pm #3233

https://www.resetera.com/threads/shadow ... ler.38917/
-Lara is obsessed with the Trinity. She wants revenge. Jonah will lead Lara on the right path. He advises you to save people. Lara only wants to destroy Trinity.

-The puzzles will not be more complex, but more epic, terrifying and deadly.

-After Shadow, there will be more games. But the classic Lara will not return. They will be independent adventures with the same Lara that now.

-The catastrophe that happens in the city is a Tsunami.

-The game will have the best action scenes of the whole trilogy.

-The weapons will be focused on stealth.

-The villain of the game will be Doctor Dominguez.

-The game begins in Cozumel (Mexico) where Trinidad and Lara look for an ancestral key.

-The hunting and the equipment will be more important. They see a Leopard.

-In this occasion, the main tombs will be very important and are more classic.

-In the tombs the sensation is of constant danger. Death will always be on the lookout for puzzles and traps.

-We have freedom when diving. Oxygen must be taken into account.

-The rope allows you to go up and down walls, run through them, and perform longer jumps.

-No vehicles.

-There will be secondary missions.

-The violence returns.

-The duration will be 13-15H without the side missions.

-The tombs are much more hidden and are very dangerous.

-The game is developed by Eidos Montreal, with the collaboration of Crystal. Eidos is the main developer.
Actual gameplay is confirmed to be shown on Microsoft's press conference.   
Seems kinda whack though IMO, because if it weren't for PS1, this franchise would've been DOA.

bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷

April 27th, 2018, 12:57 pm #3234

The game is developed by Eidos Montreal, with the collaboration of Crystal. Eidos is the main developer.
This is what worries me.  Did they have a hand in the other two games?  It doesn't look like it.

Also don't like the "classic Lara will never return" thing.  Not really sure what that even means though.

I kinda doubt that this will surpass Tomb Raider 2013.  That was the best Tomb Raider game, period.

bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
bork
おっぱいは命、尻は故郷

April 27th, 2018, 1:08 pm #3235

Someone on RE said that Eidos Montreal was responsible for the optional tombs in Rise Of The Tomb Raider.

RE is also going well...typical REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE over it.  Man that forum sucks so bad.

Svejk
Czech Yourself
Svejk
Czech Yourself

April 27th, 2018, 1:35 pm #3236

bork wrote: Someone on RE said that Eidos Montreal was responsible for the optional tombs in Rise Of The Tomb Raider.

RE is also going well...typical REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE over it.  Man that forum sucks so bad.
Yeah, there's a ridiculous amount of tools on RE.. it's unbearable half the time to read.
But based on those bullet points, it sounds like they keeping it fresh and keeping it on it's own pedestal next to Uncharted. As long as CD still has a hand in it, I'm ok with that. At least Eidos Montreal has some tallent. They do an excellent job with Deus Ex.

Svejk
Czech Yourself
Svejk
Czech Yourself

May 9th, 2018, 11:23 pm #3237

Now this is pretty cool!
Steam Link app?  Yes please!
https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page= ... -Apps-2018

manngc
He Da Mann
manngc
He Da Mann

May 15th, 2018, 1:45 pm #3238

Svejk wrote: Now this is pretty cool!
Now that IS really cool. But I don’t have a 5Ghz router. So I’ll see how it works. Then I’ll need to invest in a controller for my phone. 😁

Svejk
Czech Yourself
Svejk
Czech Yourself

May 17th, 2018, 8:09 pm #3239

manngc wrote:
Svejk wrote: Now this is pretty cool!
Now that IS really cool. But I don’t have a 5Ghz router.  So I’ll see how it works. Then I’ll need to invest in a controller for my phone. 😁

Beta is up now for Android.
Seems there's touch controls too. I need to try it out still.

Svejk
Czech Yourself
Svejk
Czech Yourself

May 18th, 2018, 12:22 pm #3240

Got to play ROM 2064 on my phone last night using the Steam Link app.  :D  Using just the touch screen though, was nowhere near as fluid and responsive as the SCUMM app though.  :-\  Not too much of a demanding game at all, so my wifi hung in decently.  It was more the principality that made it awesome.  Seems like Steam is a little late to the party with this though.