ovesh
Shipwright
ovesh
Shipwright
Joined: November 29th, 2008, 11:42 am

July 18th, 2009, 10:58 pm #11

well some did leave Germany but who knew that Hitler would concqour almost all of Europe. Where did you want the Jews to go? USA had a limit to the amount of Jews that could enter same with all the rest of the world. Where could they have gone ? there was no Jewish country like today. The British would have a limit on the amount of jews that can enter Britain and Israel (which was controlled by them). All the rest of Europe wasn't really helpful either. Some fought yes but Hiroshima is a part of japan which also fought. I can say the same thing those people should have left Japan since it was at war.

Do you think it was the Jews that voted for hitler? what do you mean choose your leaders wisely?


That is the reason Jews need a country so it will not happen again.




I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.


Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
Quote
Like
Share

ReidE96
Beachcomber
ReidE96
Beachcomber
Joined: December 17th, 2008, 5:39 pm

July 18th, 2009, 11:06 pm #12

You know that aside from starting ww2, and all that that entailed, Hilter was one of the greatest leaders of all time?
Quote
Like
Share

INSK
Sailor Scully
INSK
Sailor Scully
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 12:08 am

July 18th, 2009, 11:10 pm #13

ovesh wrote:well some did leave Germany but who knew that Hitler would concqour almost all of Europe. Where did you want the Jews to go? USA had a limit to the amount of Jews that could enter same with all the rest of the world. Where could they have gone ? there was no Jewish country like today. The British would have a limit on the amount of jews that can enter Britain and Israel (which was controlled by them). All the rest of Europe wasn't really helpful either. Some fought yes but Hiroshima is a part of japan which also fought. I can say the same thing those people should have left Japan since it was at war.



Hitler only conquered 2 1/2 other countries not all of Europe. And the Jewish people had many plaecs to go; North towards Russia or parts of Britain, South towards Italy Spain Romania, East towards Asia, but not west :P. Many saw the Laws and things that Hitler put foward that would lead to their complete control and they had a chance to leave.
ovesh wrote:Do you think it was the Jews that voted for hitler? what do you mean choose your leaders wisely?
All of germany voted for Hitler, Jewish people included. And I mean choose your leaders wisely because many countries have just made stupid votes beleiving the promises that their leaders have given them, like President Obama in America right now.

ovesh wrote:That is the reason Jews need a country so it will not happen again.
And it will never happen again. Jewish people live vastly around the world now and not just in one small area
MY MSN DELETED ALL CONTACTS ADD ME IF YOU HAD ME: THING0NE@LIVE.COM

Quote
Like
Share

ReidE96
Beachcomber
ReidE96
Beachcomber
Joined: December 17th, 2008, 5:39 pm

July 18th, 2009, 11:11 pm #14

The reason it won't happen again is because noone wants to start another world war. We've got enough nukes to blow ourselves to oblivion several times over now.
Quote
Like
Share

INSK
Sailor Scully
INSK
Sailor Scully
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 12:08 am

July 18th, 2009, 11:26 pm #15

ReidE96 wrote:You know that aside from starting ww2, and all that that entailed, Hilter was one of the greatest leaders of all time?
He actually did quite a lot. But through the pain of others.


Hitler/Nazis invented:

Volkswagon
KdF computer
Jet Plane
Linked smoking to lung cancer
Nerve gasses
Automatic Rifle
Anti-tank weapons(RPG)
Stealth Technology
Audio Technology(Casette Tapes)
Wankel engine(rotary engine)
Missle Technology
Night Vision(IR tech)
Wishbone Cannon
Rail gun


this is some stuff I found

Nazi Inventions
MY MSN DELETED ALL CONTACTS ADD ME IF YOU HAD ME: THING0NE@LIVE.COM

Quote
Like
Share

ovesh
Shipwright
ovesh
Shipwright
Joined: November 29th, 2008, 11:42 am

July 18th, 2009, 11:27 pm #16



Is this only not all of Europe? Spain would not allow Jews to enter most of Russia's Jews died, Italy sent all there Jews to die as well, you really need to learn your history if you want to talk about .

Britain would not allow Jews to enter what don't you understand. All the Jews that lived i Spain survived but 400 years before the world war 2 all of spain's Jews were sent away so think about that.
Jews in all of Europe were killed look it up the places where Jews were safe were not allowing everyone to come. Asia you say well lots wanted to go to Israel and were not allowed.


JEWS DID NOT VOTE FOR HITLER HE DID NOT WIN 100% he was just the biggest party there were others then he abolished them.

Yes there are enough nukes to blow up the world and Israel has some of them

Hitler's greatness as a leader is not questionable but he was evil. I could explain more what I mean but I am to tired



I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.


Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
Quote
Like
Share

ReidE96
Beachcomber
ReidE96
Beachcomber
Joined: December 17th, 2008, 5:39 pm

July 18th, 2009, 11:32 pm #17

On a more peaceful note, Hitler led Germany from the terrible depression they suffered following ww1 to having a strong economy. He also gained a lot of support because of how terribly the Germans were treated after it. It basically came down to "THIS WAS BAD, YOU LOST, YOU TAKE THE BLAME".

Edit: By THIS WAS BAD, I mean consequences of the war. Even stuff they weren't to blame for.
Quote
Like
Share

Brithor
Pewter
Joined: November 23rd, 2008, 11:14 pm

July 18th, 2009, 11:35 pm #18

INSK wrote:but seriously I agree with TH. The Hiroshima bomb was possibly the worse. Because many of those people did nothing to deserve that.

this is personally why i dont beleive that WWII was quite as bad
How in the name of sleep are the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs NOT WWII.

Did you take History for retards at school or something?
Quote
Like
Share

ovesh
Shipwright
ovesh
Shipwright
Joined: November 29th, 2008, 11:42 am

July 18th, 2009, 11:35 pm #19

well one of his brilliant ways to gain money was to go against the treaties Germany signed which lead to WW2 oh yes and stealing all the jew's money as well that helped


I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.


Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
Quote
Like
Share

ReidE96
Beachcomber
ReidE96
Beachcomber
Joined: December 17th, 2008, 5:39 pm

July 18th, 2009, 11:39 pm #20

ovesh, the Germans had no choice on signing the treaties. Again, a reason he gained popularity. The talks consisted mostly of the Allies going YOU LOST THE WAR AND THIS HAS HAPPENED TO US, YOU TAKE THE BLAME EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT! and the Germans not getting a word in edgeways. I'm tempted to prod my friend Michael and get him to come over here. He's studied the rise of the Nazi party in considerable detail, seeing as it was the focus topic his class covered in A-Level history (A Level is one step before university).
Quote
Like
Share