Is she playing a game with me? - Need advice

TeraHammer
Physicist

August 23rd, 2009, 2:13 pm #1

I've been mailing for two weeks now with a nice young woman (and she's tall :-) and we're going to meet on tuesday. She seems to be looking forward to it and mentions her anticipation to meet me in her last mails.
However, I gave her my telephone number two mails back, kinda expecting her to get hers in return. When she didnt give it I asked for it because "just in case". And now I got her last email and she completely ignores that request, she doesnt say anything about it.

Is she playing a game with me? Or did she just read over it? She is a person to flirt and tease however.

When I gave her my number she said she wouldnt call me yet because she's too shy to do that. Maybe she wouldnt like to have a telephone call with me just yet and is afraid that I would call her (which I indeed would). I'm not travelling to her city if she can't give her number to me, but I'm not gonna beg for it either.

Any advice you can give me?
Conquering the Karmina System as Exar Kun this round

stresd
Page

August 23rd, 2009, 2:57 pm #2

So you have not ever talked to her or have you talked online [Skype] or on a phone other than a Cell phone..Have you heard her voice is what im getting at?

TeraHammer
Physicist

August 23rd, 2009, 6:00 pm #3

Nope, haven't heard her voice yet.

Smekkie
Woodcarver
Smekkie
Woodcarver

August 23rd, 2009, 6:14 pm #4

Uhm, how did you met her? I guess through internet. (Game, dating site whatever).

If you have a pic of her that looks real, she is not playing games with you I think.
I guess she read over, forgot it, or just doesn't like having contact by telephone, because she's afraid for a painful silence or something like that.

I would ask her another time if you really want her number before going to her city.
Once Justice League, Always Justice League.

Sahara
Blacksmith
Sahara
Blacksmith

August 23rd, 2009, 6:55 pm #5

Hmm if I was serious about meeting you then I would definatly give a phone number so that you could contact me just incase of any emergancy! But you never know she may just give it you in a couple of days nearer to the time like tomorrow but I hope it all works out well for you!

And whats wrong with short people?

TeraHammer
Physicist

August 23rd, 2009, 7:44 pm #6

Yeah she sent me 3 pics that have to be her. Good point Smekkie. And yeah I met her through a dating site. I'll ask it with an email the tomorrow morning.

Thx sahara, and yeah that were my thoughts; if she was serious to meet me, why wouldnt she give her number :o)

In case you didnt know, I'm 2,03 meter ;-)

ovesh
Shipwright
ovesh
Shipwright

August 23rd, 2009, 8:04 pm #7

WHAT you are 2 meters? I hate you I am only 1.64

all of you dutch(I have always thought of you as dutch) are super tall

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

JRich
Clockmaker
JRich
Clockmaker

August 23rd, 2009, 9:42 pm #8

Hmm I've never hooked up with anyone online before. But the best of luck to you man!

Xclusive
Steward

August 23rd, 2009, 9:42 pm #9

I'm like 1.60 to, and i'm dutch. .. So what?

Not ALL are. but, a lot of them are, so for me girls are even a harder subject because i'm freaking smaller then most of them .. urghz.

Brithor
Pewter

August 23rd, 2009, 11:52 pm #10

I dunno, maybe she's just weary. Maybe she's not comfortable with sharing her phone number with people she hasn't met personally.
If she doesn't give it to you before you meet I'm sure she'll give it to you after you do (If it's not a total disaster).