Mhuahaha
Herder

July 19th, 2009, 10:34 pm #11

TeraHammer wrote:
Zink wrote:They also want to remove "In God We Trust" from all the U.S currency and remove "One nation..Under God" from the pledge of allegiance
Thats not necessarily bad. Freedom of religion is something else.
That is more along the lines of removing the pledging to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth on the bible in court.

Don't ask....

I AM MERELY A FORUM ADMIN. I HAVE NO IN-GAME POWERS.

blackwinds
Tinker

July 19th, 2009, 10:47 pm #12

no the atheist and agnostics want to have them removed because they say it infringes on thier rights which i bullslap my bottom and call me sally. our constitution has god in it and theres no reason it should be changed.

the problem here in the us is that there was and is so much concern for equality and freedom of everyones rights, that minority groups take advantage of that and push congress to make changes that the majority does now want. The effect is a great amount of reverse discrimination and the majority (not jst whites, but the majority of all citizens) having to change their way of life for the minorty. thats not what this country was supposed to be. Democracy is a majority vote system, not a system where small groups change what the majority wants.

K-B
Farrier
K-B
Farrier

July 20th, 2009, 12:24 am #13

blackwinds wrote:Democracy is a majority vote system, not a system where small groups change what the majority wants.
Win.

Brithor
Pewter

July 20th, 2009, 12:30 am #14

If we had not done what we did in the past maybe we wouldn't be 'racists', I know that nowadays this is pretty much extinct but it will forever be remembered. It's just like the swastika. It's an ancient symbol (and I'm sure Mhuahaha can tell us much more) but since it was used by Nazism it will forever be linked to evil and so on. If us whites didn't commit such atrocities in the past other races might not be so defensive.

blackwinds
Tinker

July 20th, 2009, 12:36 am #15

but yet they expect us to basically bend over and take it while they do what they want and take advantage of the freedoms those same ancestors fought to get? i understand what happened. i in now way promote or defend slavery. but no one alive today was involved or is affected by it anymore, unless they want to be. those that are still racist are idiotic people that in my opinion should be exiled from our country. let them go somewhere else with their singled minded idiotic views.

MoFo
Harrier
MoFo
Harrier

July 20th, 2009, 1:15 am #16

Great post Broly. VERY true.

INSK
Sailor Scully
INSK
Sailor Scully

July 20th, 2009, 2:10 am #17

haha about the slavery thing. My ancestors are most Charokee Indians and were either killed or made slaves..not many even left alive. So if anyone should be fighting for repromands(sp*) and such it should be my ancestors. You dont see Jewish people going to Germany saying i want my rice krispy treats! Why should anyone give any benefit to african people? They were given much freedom and equality. They deserve no more. And if they can't take a joke, they obviously haven't understood why they were given their freedoms. Just as some "Southern American" whites. If you act dumb...your gonna be labled dumb.
MY MSN DELETED ALL CONTACTS ADD ME IF YOU HAD ME: THING0NE@LIVE.COM

Brithor
Pewter

July 20th, 2009, 12:57 pm #18

INSK wrote:If you act dumb...your gonna be labled dumb.
There goes 3/4 of the American population.

K-B
Farrier
K-B
Farrier

July 20th, 2009, 4:11 pm #19

oh snap

INSK
Sailor Scully
INSK
Sailor Scully

July 20th, 2009, 4:14 pm #20

lol i'll agree with you. most aren't to smart :S