Moderator: Brithor

Are you a Werewolf? [ROUND 6]

Brithor
Pewter

June 5th, 2009, 3:34 pm #1

GAME RULES

General Rules

- There are three Werewolves and one Oracle, chosen at random (www.random.org). You will get a mail at the start of the round stating your condition.
- Each day you MUST vote IN THE GAME THREAD to lynch someone. Vote in BOLD UPPERCASE RED so it can be read better. If the vote is not formatted correctly it will not be counted.
- The Humans can choose NOT TO VOTE ON THE FIRST DAY (FIRST DAY ONLY). If you're not sure on who you want to vote, or just don't want to vote (strategy-wise) please cast PASS as your vote. As usual please try to explain the reason of your vote.
- You are allowed to change your vote as many times as you want, just make sure you decolor it so that only your final vote is in bold red.
- If a player doesn't vote for three game days he/she will be killed.
- In case of a tie, a victim will be chosen at random between the tied players.
- Game days end at 23:59 GMT.
- If you are dead or not playing you are not allowed to post in the game thread. Please use the discussion thread if you want to talk about the game.
- If you are dead or not playing please restrain from making your conclusions public. Let the players figure out who's who on their own!

Werewolves

- The three wolves must agree on a person to kill every night. A kill will take place when the target gets at least two votes. When there is one Werewolf remaining, only one vote is required.

Oracle

- The Oracle can mail me once every game day asking for the true identity (Werewolf or not) of a player.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Playing:
- MrCoolness - That was quick.
- Rhino - Red paint.
- Zink - Last human standing.
- MoFo
- Murderus - Gone with the wind...
- Sahara - One down, four to go!
- ReidE96 - Only women should wear skirts!
- vampiress - Hot and crispy.
- TeraHammer - I ate the Sheriff! I swear it was in self defense!
- Haster - May the lord treat you better than Zink did.
- Spadicus - 2 days, 2 wolves! Wow.
- ellipsis - Was innocent after all.
- K-B - Should go see a doctor.
- INSK - Started good, faded out as days passed.
- R4W-D34THW1SH - I love the one below me.
- Thanatos - I love the one above me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daily Log

DAY 1:
MrCoolness was killed by popular vote.
TeraHammer was eaten by Werewolves.

DAY 2:
Spadicus was killed by popular vote.
K-B was eaten by Werewolves.
Did not vote: Murderus (1), R4W-D34THW1SH (1), Thanatos (1).

DAY 3:
vampiress was killed by popular vote.
Rhino was eaten by Werewolves.
Did not vote: ellipsis (1), Thanatos (2).

DAY 4:
ellipsis was killed by popular vote.
INSK was eaten by Werewolves.
Did not vote: Haster (1).

DAY 5:
Murderus was killed by popular vote.
ReidE96 was eaten by Werewolves.
Did not vote: Murderus (2).

DAY 6:
Haster was killed by popular vote.
Sahara was eaten by Werewolves.
Did not vote: R4W-D34THW1SH (2).

DAY 7:
Zink was eaten by Werewolves.
R4W-D34THW1SH and Thanatos were killed for not voting.

THIS ROUND HAS ENDED!

Brithor
Pewter

June 7th, 2009, 11:20 pm #2

ROUND 6: Bone Field.

It was hot and sunny when Brithor got to Bone Field, a small, once thriving mining town that was now a place for thieves and prostitutes. He certainly didn't want to stay there much longer, he would stay long enough to buy the few supplies needed to continue his journey.

He entered the tavern. It was a dark, dirty place. He went up to the bartender who was busy building a castle with worn out poker cards. "I'm sorry, could you tell me where the local supply store is?" - He kindly asked. A grunt was all that he got for an answer. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to disturb you... I'll... I'll... ask someone else". Brithor turned around and walked to the door, when he opened it a gust of dry, hot wind entered the tavern, blowing the card castle down to ruins. The tavern man glared at him as he looked back. "We don't like strangers here!" the bartender shouted. "You better be gone before nightfall! Wicked things happen here..." he added, an evil grin on his face.

Unfortunately for Brithor, he could not find anyone else who was willing to tell him where the store was and as night fell he was growing fearful. He decided to leave, he could buy the things he needed in the next town. There would surely be people willing to help him there. As he rushed to the edge of town he got disorientated and ended up lost.
"Damn it! Just my luck. I can't think of a worse place to be lost than this stupid, stinking town." - He didn't know it but those would be his last words.

He was found the next morning, his body half eaten by what looked like huge beasts. Mountain tigers... maybe Wolves...

TeraHammer
Physicist

June 7th, 2009, 11:44 pm #3

I dont trust that bartender, it certainly doesnt look like he's kosher.
Conquering the Karmina System as Exar Kun this round

ellipsis
Slater

June 7th, 2009, 11:45 pm #4

Well, seeing as how this is the first vote...I'm gonna go with PASS...for now anyway.

INSK
Sailor Scully
INSK
Sailor Scully

June 7th, 2009, 11:46 pm #5

I vote PASS this is subject to change.

EDIT: Change vote to MRCOOLNESS because there is an tie at the moment and it is best we lose someone who does not vote smart than someone who does.
MY MSN DELETED ALL CONTACTS ADD ME IF YOU HAD ME: THING0NE@LIVE.COM

TeraHammer
Physicist

June 7th, 2009, 11:59 pm #6

Ok for now I'm gonna vote for vote changed because she is a woman.

Conquering the Karmina System as Exar Kun this round

K-B
Farrier
K-B
Farrier

June 8th, 2009, 12:01 am #7

Verifying myself
wrote:Brithor · 29 minutes ago
No, you don't look like one.

Good luck!

Brithor
Pewter

June 8th, 2009, 12:01 am #8

Or so he says.

Rhino
Vicar

June 8th, 2009, 12:23 am #9

Thats the message i got also, bah that ruins the fun just a little.

Anyways, im going to vote FOR, Ugh, i cant think of anyone :| PASS cause of reasons that you can see if you read on
When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
wrote:”YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” Cried Rhino
/EPIC

Thanatos
Executioner
Thanatos
Executioner

June 8th, 2009, 12:41 am #10

RHINO because I don't like the contents of his first post in this thread...
I took my bruises, took my lumps
Fell down and I got right back up
But I need that spark to get psyched back up
In order for me to pick that mouse back up
----------------------
But I know one fact
I'll be one tough act to follow
One tough act to follow
I'll be one tough act to follow
Here today, gone tomorrow