Moderator: Brithor

MoFo
Harrier
MoFo
Harrier

September 30th, 2009, 4:34 pm #41

Well i wasnt gonna hop on the REIDE96 wagon but thinking about it i agree with rhino's post and with not much else ill go with that.

Edit: spelling.

sniggers
Concertmaster
sniggers
Concertmaster

September 30th, 2009, 5:22 pm #42

well tbh REIDE96 was already on my list of who I was thinking could be a possibility.
Can't really give good reason, we all are playing different than in previous rounds so can't say that,
he just stands out more in my feeble mind. must be that 96!!
So it isn't really retaliation for his vote on me. He just joins MrCoolness's random pick on a Human just to tie it up.

edited to change vote because I stumbled across something i need to check out.
“What? A swallow carrying a coconut? That's…” WTF!!!

ViolentOne
Hunter

September 30th, 2009, 6:06 pm #43

I'm not sure who to vote for. I don't think Alexandria, sniggers, Glog or Reide are wolves. I'm not a wolf so that leaves Coolness, Rhino, Tresyd, forku and Zink.

I almost have to cross Zink off the list because INSK was eaten.
Coolness almost gets crossed off cause he's a hard one for me to read and I would rather err on the side of caution.
Rhino is acting a bit weird. Maybe it's the sinus medication and the raging headache I have....
Tresyd is being quiet as usual but that in itself could be weird (or the sinus crap I have).....
Forku is pretty much being himself....

I guess I will go with RHINO. reasons: I think he jumped too easliy onto the Reid "bandwagon". He also said he doesn't care which leads me to believe that he's either not that into this round to be bothered with it or because he's a wolf and going for the "easy" lynch to keep the heat off of himself.

well time for more sinus medicine, gunna nap now.
ZOMG! The crazy old bat needs to leave me alone!

ROFL

This just in! sniggers lies! She REALLY is a b itch!

ReidE96
Beachcomber
ReidE96
Beachcomber

September 30th, 2009, 6:10 pm #44

RHINO. He's hopped onto the bandwagon for me with a fairly weak reason. There's one wolf left (unless there's two, but still), the vigilante, and the oracle. 'Special role' right now is more likely to mean human side. Also, I don't think sniggers is a wolf, so I'm switching.

Alexandria
Famer

September 30th, 2009, 6:18 pm #45

And to add to Violent's reasons and using Glog's "deductive" powers, MrC wasn't on to vote for 48 hours.

Rhino it is.

Tresyd
Glassblower
Tresyd
Glassblower

September 30th, 2009, 6:31 pm #46

I think day two voting is the most difficult day to vote. I have almost nothing to go off of, so here is just something I am going to toss around. I have no leads no thoughts no nothing, flame it.

VIOLENTONE

sniggers
Concertmaster
sniggers
Concertmaster

September 30th, 2009, 6:34 pm #47

Well I am still not totally sure. I may have stepped in a Major pile of WW or RHINO Sh*t! Everyone is either too tired or sick to vote, they aren't acting the same, like last round with me and the bee sting allergy. So it is a tough call call. But I think this one will have to it today. I have to get off here and get my stuff packed to move.
“What? A swallow carrying a coconut? That's…” WTF!!!

Glogorskus
Harrier

September 30th, 2009, 9:39 pm #48

I am willing to consider a change in vote to give Reide a day to prove his claim. but I really don't think Rhino would have made a WW kill of Insk. Im not sure I want to throw him under the bus on a claim made by reide that hasn't been backed up by any proof.

Im not sold on anyone as a wolf, but there has been a flurry of defensive activity out of character for Reide96 to save his rear end. Usually he doesn't really put up more than a token defense if he is targeted for lynching.

Give me a reason to change my vote and I will. Right now it only seems as changing one guess for another. But rhino isn't scrambling the way Reide has been since forkU cast the first Reide96 vote.

I am Glogorskus, and I approved this message

Zink
Drawer
Zink
Drawer

September 30th, 2009, 10:04 pm #49

RHINO...I didn't even get a message this round....

ReidE96
Beachcomber
ReidE96
Beachcomber

October 1st, 2009, 12:49 am #50

So 5 for me, 4 for Rhino, 1 for ViolentOne and 1 for sniggers. Good job guys, killing the Oracle on day 2 is the way to play. Alexandria is confirmed as clean, Mhuahaha died the night I checked him. Good luck out there. You'll probably need it.