Moderator: Brithor

Should Human Survivors be awarded points?
TeraHammer
Physicist

July 18th, 2009, 10:05 am #61

B, maybe you should use the same villager mails every round. There are other ways to test people without actually sending screenshots.
Conquering the Karmina System as Exar Kun this round

Brithor
Pewter

July 18th, 2009, 11:16 am #62

Such as?

ovesh
Shipwright
ovesh
Shipwright

July 18th, 2009, 5:14 pm #63

asking what you wrote in the mail but I think everyone gets the same

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

Brithor
Pewter

July 18th, 2009, 5:30 pm #64

Everyone gets a different mail.
That removes the posting it on the game thread to prove yourself human.

TeraHammer
Physicist

August 1st, 2009, 8:43 am #65

I'd like to write a scenario if you want, B

TeraHammer
Physicist

August 5th, 2009, 11:35 pm #66

Brithor wrote:You can do whatever you want!

Maybe you're a Villager but you hate everyone else so you team up with the Werewolves (once you find out who they are) to get them all killed. The strategy is yours! Only thing you should be really concerned about is staying alive.
Maybe make a poll topic here, to vote YES for survivor points*, and NO for no survivor points? - (because I do believe voters should have at least played one round here.)

*survivor points in: villagers getting survivor points on a wolf victory.

Brithor
Pewter

August 5th, 2009, 11:38 pm #67

Poll'd.

Rhino
Vicar

August 5th, 2009, 11:46 pm #68

I think there should be no survivior points to be honest after re-thinking but i think there should be a kind of award system based on the opinion of Brithor each round, so the winning team gets their points fair do, but then brithor can give out a couple of awards to players who he thought played exceptionally well in a certain case? This rules out the need for awarding for survival and gives a way for extra points to be earned.

The reason i think that no survival points should be awarded is because it means that if people want their side to win they have to then play properly instead of trying to go for the slow survival gameplan. They would have to be more vocal etc.
When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
wrote:”YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” Cried Rhino
/EPIC

Glogorskus
Harrier

August 5th, 2009, 11:47 pm #69

vote cast NO (and in the poll on pg 1 of this thread)

It makes sense. The humans win if they get all the wolves; none of the wolves score any points in a human win.

The same should apply in WW wins. No humans should score points for being the last to be eaten. The game doesn't end because the remaining wolves walk away deciding to leave the humans for a later snack. The game ends because the WW now outnumber the Humans and the humans can no longer win the game.

The game ends because the humans can't vote enough ww out to win. If those votes took place The remaining humans would be lynched by the WW votes and then any remaining human taken out in the nightly attack. There would be no human survivors.

No points should be awarded to any humans in a WW victory.
I am Glogorskus, and I approved this message

Spadicus
Concertmaster
Spadicus
Concertmaster

August 5th, 2009, 11:49 pm #70

NO
Because people that last to the end have not done it through any real skill of their own (it's likely because the wolves havent seen them as a threat and they've been quiet/unhelpful), why should this warrant a reward?
INSKredible