What if this is kens last thing 2 finish us off ???

What if this is kens last thing 2 finish us off ???

June 29th, 2012, 5:23 pm #1

Ken has creamed the club for years and he has always said he would finish us ( Chelsea days ) could he be selling us on so he makes more money and knows the muppets they he sold it to will take us out altogether ! I just don't trust him , why sell now when he could of sold more players and with s/t at a high price and the numbers still coming through the gates , I fear the worst ! Everyone is on a high because of talk of a take over but take a step back and look at the bigger picture , we have give him so much shit over the years and he hated us a long time before he come here, what better way to do it , cream us for years then let some other bloke rip us to bits like Portsmouth and Blackburn , just think on lads

June 29th, 2012, 5:34 pm #2

Bates is bailing out because fans have started deserting in droves,the team needs serious investment its the end for him because he isnt prepared to put his own dosh in.

June 29th, 2012, 5:41 pm #3

He has never put his own cash in ! This way he has creamed the club , sells for a massive profit , then when the next owner comes in and takes even more out and the club ends up in shit ( like Portsmouth ) ken then will come out and say well I saved them and they did not want me ! He will think he is blameless and it was someone else's fault ( the fans , the new owner ! ) don't hold your breath with this take over , this is not the end of the bad day this could be just the start of them !

June 29th, 2012, 5:48 pm #4

I bet your a barrel of laughs,wheres the rope! just thinking about that could send me over the edge

June 29th, 2012, 5:51 pm #5

No just not deluded , or sucked in by ken bates , the man hates the club and has milked it for years , hope in a years time we won't be looking back at this post and we will be lost in the good times again but wake up it's ken bates we are dealing with , I think in a years time we will be looking back at this post , trust me !

June 29th, 2012, 6:57 pm #6

look,everyone here wants ken gone now were saying hes got some kind of devious plan up his sleeve,i think all thats on his mind is 2 sell for as much as he can and like nay seller he couuldnt give a toss who it is.But the buyer isnt going to buy then deliberatly let us go down the drain and his money too ffs.

June 29th, 2012, 9:26 pm #7

Not done and dusted yet (fuck-in hope so) if there a take over nobody can be worse than Mr pissey pants come on Leeds make a old man happy

June 30th, 2012, 11:20 am #8

understand your fears mate but remember that other than his attention seeking rants, bates thrives on buisness and all that goes with it. When we signed dorigo from chelsea, i recall bates singing our praises as a club doing business properly (obviously the money was right )in other words he had forgotten about the trouble a decade earlier. Also it ought to have been wednesday fans he was pissing off big time.