The TRUTH from ER

The TRUTH from ER

June 16th, 2012, 12:52 pm #1

Ok this comes from someone who is famous in the world of sport.

I know 100% the person know warnock personally.

Anyone details on who my source is text me and I will tell them provided they keep stum I will tell them.

Ok so hopefully I may get a but more trust than some in here. I

'm currently at york races in the voltiger restaurant and I'm talking to someone well connected down ER.

Warnock cleared his desk before he went away, bates rung him and told him he wouldn't be chairman by the time he got back and has been bid £40m for the club.

This hasn't gone through and warnock doesn't trust bates and at this second in time we are manageress!

Warnock has 5 bosmans waiting to come in. Paddy k, Derry and some kid from stoke he named but I missed the other 2. He was promised £2m to spend but hasn't seen 1 penny of it. I know bates and warnock met the other day and he does not know the outcome but warnock has not signed his 12 month extension prior to going away to Barbados.

Here is the truth from what is almost the horses mouth.

June 16th, 2012, 1:07 pm #2

Dont know you personnaly mate but i do know from this site and the members forum,that you are well respected so i trust your post 100%.So thanks for ruining my week end.Would have expected an announcement though if the deal is dead,did he say who put in the bid,i heard it was that Canadian

June 16th, 2012, 1:21 pm #3

No all he said was bates had excepted £40m.

I commented on his health and whilst he didn't say he wasn't ill he did by way of looks dismiss the ill health story.

He also said bates 100% owns both Thorpe arch and ER and they were part of the deal.

June 16th, 2012, 1:50 pm #4

Sorry mate not the brightest,Bates excepted 40m but the bidder then pulled out??or is it still on.Also if Bates owns ER AND T.A Wouldnt that put him in deep shit for lying to Administration boys.good luck at york hope you make a bob or two

June 16th, 2012, 2:08 pm #5

hope that horse you were talking to can spell better than you ffs.

June 16th, 2012, 2:27 pm #6

Wow you sound really interesting,YAWN... Take a fuck off pill and when you come back...Fuck off again

June 16th, 2012, 2:31 pm #7

Ok this comes from someone who is famous in the world of sport.

I know 100% the person know warnock personally.

Anyone details on who my source is text me and I will tell them provided they keep stum I will tell them.

Ok so hopefully I may get a but more trust than some in here. I

'm currently at york races in the voltiger restaurant and I'm talking to someone well connected down ER.

Warnock cleared his desk before he went away, bates rung him and told him he wouldn't be chairman by the time he got back and has been bid £40m for the club.

This hasn't gone through and warnock doesn't trust bates and at this second in time we are manageress!

Warnock has 5 bosmans waiting to come in. Paddy k, Derry and some kid from stoke he named but I missed the other 2. He was promised £2m to spend but hasn't seen 1 penny of it. I know bates and warnock met the other day and he does not know the outcome but warnock has not signed his 12 month extension prior to going away to Barbados.

Here is the truth from what is almost the horses mouth.
Not doubting the information posters on here are getting from people who are supposed to be in the know ! The problem i have with it is are your sources actually being told the truth in the 1st place ! Chinese whispers , things get exaggerated and added , so i find alot of this a bit hard to believe . Bates has a long history of lies and deceit and is very good at manipulating people , part of me thinks this may all be all be about selling more season tickets etc , as for Warnock , dont think he would of come out in the press to say he staying if he was thinking of going , think we are stuck with piss stinker Bates to be honest , i cant see anyone wanting to do business with someone so crooked , and if as suspected the cunt does own thorp arch and Elland Road he is more of a crook than i 1st thought ! Personally if he stays we need to drive him out and the only way to do that is not to go to Elland Road , dont become a member and hope we go into administration , they wont let him back in again , Die u cunt Bates !

June 16th, 2012, 2:38 pm #8

Sorry mate not the brightest,Bates excepted 40m but the bidder then pulled out??or is it still on.Also if Bates owns ER AND T.A Wouldnt that put him in deep shit for lying to Administration boys.good luck at york hope you make a bob or two
ooh touchy princess xx

June 16th, 2012, 2:51 pm #9

You would ACCEPT money EXCEPT in the wrong circumstances.
Get it now doughnut!!

June 16th, 2012, 3:02 pm #10

hope that horse you were talking to can spell better than you ffs.
Yep I can't spell and I'm very pissed as its all you can eat and drink so why not abuse it.

But I know 100% he spoke to warnock him self not someone who knows a lad etc and I know someone on the playing staff both have the same tale.

I'm not offering fortune telling like some or answers.

I'm simply passing on what I was told came from warnock.

Doing shit on the nags, £20 on jonny lesters hair on the nose.