takeover

takeover

June 21st, 2012, 10:04 pm #1

this was posted on waccoe earlier tonight from gelderd end aggro
QUOTE (Gelderd End Aggro @ Jun 21 2012, 10:25 PM)

Ok I don't often post but thought I should share. This is my only post so you can slate me all you like. I will keep it brief. I am told for a fact from an employee at ER (12 yeras) that Bates has cleared his office. Joiner has been in to sort it (source not a joiner) and remove desk etc. I mentioned a Bahrain source and was told "to be not far off the mark". I dug further for some time to extract anything and was reluctantly told 6 brothers involved with some serious money.

Not some bull made up but what I hear from a good contact. Thought hard about posting this for abuse but I could not refrain. Too much tension to keep to myself guys.

Keep the faith it seems it may just be our time for once.

now i know most of the stuff is bollocks , but im 99.9 per cent sure i know the lad ( i cant check im not on waccoe )his name and adress tally up .... this lad is totally sound and would not post shite , he must be very confident of his facts .............. get the feeling bates' time is up

June 21st, 2012, 10:29 pm #2

as i said yesterday, it seems to have gone on a while without anyone moving to quash rumours etc. it's pretty gripping stuff, can understand your exitement

June 21st, 2012, 10:33 pm #3

Ok I don't often post but thought I should share. This is my only post so you can slate me all you like. I will keep it brief. I am told for a fact from an employee at ER (12 yeras) that Bates has cleared his office. Joiner has been in to sort it (source not a joiner) and remove desk etc. I mentioned a Bahrain source and was told "to be not far off the mark". I dug further for some time to extract anything and was reluctantly told 6 brothers involved with some serious money.

Not some bull made up but what I hear from a good contact. Thought hard about posting this for abuse but I could not refrain. Too much tension to keep to myself guys.

now i know most of the stuff is bollocks , but im 99.9 per cent sure i know the lad ( i cant check im not on waccoe )his name and adress tally up .... this lad is totally sound and would not post shite , he must be very confident of his facts .............. get the feeling bates' time is up
If we are coming into big money why are we signing players that to me are in the same mould of player we have been signing for years well since ammonia pants arrived anyway , these lads may as well be called gregan,butler,cresswell,hulse or whoever, I am 100% behind warnock but he has shown at qpr when he had a decent budget he got in a bit of quality in and paid good wages so why not now? These lads could be great at this level they could also be besones I just think if you are coming into money you might pop into waitrose instead of been loyal to netto maybe quality is on it's way or these lads are quality when they get here fuck knows I hope so this can't be another false Dawn,maybe warnock thinks these are the right tools for the job no matter what his budget

Please give us some news soon!

June 21st, 2012, 10:44 pm #4

I think your source is cock on Normy,Bates has gone and we,re looking at a Middle East consortium,cue the abuse!

June 21st, 2012, 10:56 pm #5

Maybe Colin hasn't been officially told what his budget is, so he is looking to bring in the players he was after before all of this takeover/investment talk began, & besides, if he has got ridiculous amounts to spend, then the players he is interested suddenly increase in price 10 fold, Andy Carroll being prime example of a club knowing how much is in your wallet...

Lets hope we have the news we are wanting tomorrow! Multi million pound investestment, won't it be great to miss out on tickets for big games again because we've been ousted by corporate wankers, who know fuck all about Leeds United & football, just like before!!

June 21st, 2012, 11:01 pm #6

Well put vinnie, here's hoping I got a bottle of champagne in the fridge hope im opening it soon

June 22nd, 2012, 7:56 am #7

I think your source is cock on Normy,Bates has gone and we,re looking at a Middle East consortium,cue the abuse!
think this slurp is overdue pal,you've always matched me for cynicism,so no wonder you were buzzing the other night .

June 22nd, 2012, 8:57 am #8

Any transfers taking place now will still be Bates so whatever he spends will come off whatever he receives , therefore freebies . That is probably why kenny hasn't signed yet as it involves a fee. If this wasn't happening Bates would be shouting from the rooftops and Warnock wouldn't be here.

June 22nd, 2012, 9:14 am #9

Bates would be dishing out blame and having a go at "the morons" for scaring off potential investors ,now im a believer i just wish they would hurry things alone ! my arse is nipping like a wellie top !

June 22nd, 2012, 10:43 am #10

think this slurp is overdue pal,you've always matched me for cynicism,so no wonder you were buzzing the other night .
Name the date and the venue mate and,work permitting,libation shall be taken.