takeover/investment = finished

takeover/investment = finished

June 14th, 2012, 11:49 pm #1

If you know me you'll know how I've come by this info but I was told today that the takeover or whatever you want to call it is off. The consortium have pulled out. Mick Jones has said that when they took the job, they were promised money which they presumed was Bates'. However when this didn't materialise for the signings that NW wanted to make before he went on holiday it became clear that the money he was promising was that of the proposed investors. Now that they, at this minute in time, appear to be out of the picture, NW and MJ are of the opinion that if they don't have any sign of funds by the time they return for pre season, then they are going to have no choice but to walk. Whether they do or not is to be seen but that is what has been said in teh last couple of days.

Cue the pricks saying this is bollocks but like I say if you know me you'll know how i might have come by this and I'm just doing a little bit of a service by passing this on.

June 15th, 2012, 7:11 am #2

All makes sense mate.....in any company acquisition/investment it is always on/off right to the final signing. By definition the points you are arguing about as matters progress are the most important or contentious. As we know silly old cunt will negotiate and hardball right to the death (maybe literally at this rate!)

I'm hoping all Warnock/Harvey rumours are true....given the lack of funds and potentially no manager or CEO, even this arrogant/blinkered silly old fucker will struggle to come up with a plausible way out......'they didn't come up with the money' won't wash as widely known that proof of funds has been established and Bates wouldn't be at the table at all without such proof.

I'm hoping no official news is good news and that the current 'off' is merely posturing

If not, 7000 crowds and relegation beckons but I'd take Admin and relegation now to get rid of the fucker once and for all!

June 15th, 2012, 8:23 am #3

That is a good point about proof of funds must've been available as Bates has always said over the past 5 years until he sees funds in the bank he wont enter negotiations - My guess is no one would want to get into business with so much secrecy behind everything (off-shore accounts etc).
I think we'll see a statement next week saying negotiations called off and it's business as usual, which means back to loans and frees and high ticket prices, low crowds!

June 15th, 2012, 8:55 am #4

Well if that's the case then Bates will be fucked. Even the conditioned fuckwits that continue to buy into to the lie will eventually turn against piss pants. Either wayz I think it's a win win situation, the numbers up for the old parasite not many are going to pay to watch that load of shite and Warnock will probably do one.

June 15th, 2012, 9:42 am #5

If you know me you'll know how I've come by this info but I was told today that the takeover or whatever you want to call it is off. The consortium have pulled out. Mick Jones has said that when they took the job, they were promised money which they presumed was Bates'. However when this didn't materialise for the signings that NW wanted to make before he went on holiday it became clear that the money he was promising was that of the proposed investors. Now that they, at this minute in time, appear to be out of the picture, NW and MJ are of the opinion that if they don't have any sign of funds by the time they return for pre season, then they are going to have no choice but to walk. Whether they do or not is to be seen but that is what has been said in teh last couple of days.

Cue the pricks saying this is bollocks but like I say if you know me you'll know how i might have come by this and I'm just doing a little bit of a service by passing this on.
More bollox.

So Warnock flies to Monaco for reassurance. Is told that the takeover bid has been withdrawn then agrees to stay in the job and talk about improving the squad. Yes, that would happen.

June 15th, 2012, 10:18 am #6

He only went to Monaco on Wed so no doubt the old cunt spun him some bullshit and hes waiting to see what happens.

I hope he fucks off and leaves us without a manager and our crowds drop massively so he fucks off. I would rather us go down than have a leach like bates in charge.

Hopefully we can then get someone involved who wants Leeds to win on the pitch not just concentrate on bricks and mortar.

June 15th, 2012, 1:43 pm #7

I'm up one minute down the next, all these rumours on here have you like fucking Zebedee. One way or another I just hope Bates fucks off either bought out or through Admin. It guts me not going but I'm not giving that cunt anymore of my hard earned.

June 15th, 2012, 4:13 pm #8

More bollox.

So Warnock flies to Monaco for reassurance. Is told that the takeover bid has been withdrawn then agrees to stay in the job and talk about improving the squad. Yes, that would happen.
Warnocks telling the fans what they want to hear and playing everything down, id be surprised if Warnock hasn't said, if no funds are available for the start of pre-season, I'm off.

June 15th, 2012, 4:28 pm #9

For Bates the end is nigh and thats got to be a good thing whichever way you look at it. Drop a league or two fine. If Leeds is for Leeds again i'll take that. In an ideal world it won't come to that but where ever we are without him i'm there.

June 15th, 2012, 5:10 pm #10

Not knocking you endpen as I'm as desperate for news as everyone else. However another Friday comes to a close with absolutely fuck all news from the club. You say it's over, ken-bates further down says we've already secured investment and Ilkleywhite says there's 2 serious bidders involved?!?!?!? wonder if there's another club in the country that treats its supporters/income stream so badly? Bates, Harvey and all you other shysters, fuck off!