Season Tickets

Season Tickets

July 12th, 2017, 5:07 pm #1

Cheese Wedge now open to buy S/T, South Stand virtually sold out over 17,000 now sold!

July 14th, 2017, 5:40 pm #2

2,000 more I'll we'll have as many as Bradford in League One.. Disgrace.. we should be selling 30,000.

July 14th, 2017, 6:04 pm #3

Understand what your saying but our tickets aren't from Poundland.

July 14th, 2017, 7:33 pm #4

makes sense selling season tickets fort
cheese wedge,hope they sell well,people
have got to remember the shite we have
gone through over the past 14/15 years
it aint like we are a prem team,it will
take time to get the crowds back to 37,500
n only success n promotion will do that.

July 14th, 2017, 9:47 pm #5

Should do like Huddersfield did last season. 230 quid for a ST and open the entire ground. Sign a name player and you would be looking at 40k every week. Short term greed wins though 😕😕

July 15th, 2017, 3:58 pm #6

Not too sure what signing a named player would add? Who do you think would draw a crown in of 40k a week? A named player doesn't guarantee a win every week. How much is a ST for the dog wankers this season, id've surprised if its the same as last year. I we are in a winning streak we can get 36k every home game anyway which works out more financially beneficial than wax about of season tickets at a reduced rate.

July 15th, 2017, 4:52 pm #7

well said. couldn't be asked to respond to dg, even when the clubs done a complete 360 in the way it's being run there's still someone picking 1 thing from another club that we SHOULD BE doing.

July 16th, 2017, 11:36 am #8

Not too sure what signing a named player would add? Who do you think would draw a crown in of 40k a week? A named player doesn't guarantee a win every week. How much is a ST for the dog wankers this season, id've surprised if its the same as last year. I we are in a winning streak we can get 36k every home game anyway which works out more financially beneficial than wax about of season tickets at a reduced rate.
Cheap tickets means a full house. A big signing inspires and would cement the crowd. The two combined means that the rest of the league takes us seriously and come to Elland Road hoping to lose by one instead of looking to win by 2

July 16th, 2017, 1:31 pm #9

The only way the league would take us seriously is if we win games, winning games brings in a big crowd. I seriously doubt that cheap tickets would mean we sold all the ST's. We didn't sell them all after we one the old 2nd div & then the title 2 years later so nothing is different. People have less money now than back then. I wouldn't buy a ST even if it was reduced as I can't get to all the games. I like to go when I can & pick & choose. My days of being tied to Leeds every weekend have well & truly gone as I've gotten older.
He's bought some up & coming plays, so we could be looking an O'leary kind of era at ER with these youngsters if they all gel together. I think other teams will be more concerned with that than if we bought Rooney & sold all the season tickets.

July 16th, 2017, 2:23 pm #10

Its encouraging selling season tickets but i do see where DG is coming from.Our transfer policy up to press has been similiar to Cellino's buying unproven foreign imports from lower leagues.We havent signed a proven player at our level yet.Hopefully we will replace Bartley and Taylor and sign a proven centre forward just in case Chris Wood gets injured.Hopefully Orta has done his homework.