Poland v Russia (Trouble)

Poland v Russia (Trouble)

June 12th, 2012, 6:31 pm #1

Looks like the Russians got a taste of their own medicine, what goes around comes around. Your attack on defenceless stewards hasnt really done your rep any good as it.

June 15th, 2012, 10:37 am #2

Defenceless stewards hhhmmm. If there anything like the ones over here they will have deserved a slap. Fair enough well outnumbered but look back to the 80's there was trouble in the stands all the time and they got out of the way.

Its all changed now and most stewards just annoy people telling them to sit down dont fart , swear blah blah blah.

June 15th, 2012, 11:35 am #3

Looks like the Russians got a taste of their own medicine, what goes around comes around. Your attack on defenceless stewards hasnt really done your rep any good as it.
Every single person who came to Poland had to be prepared for a trouble, no matter who u are a hooligan or just a scarfer, as soon as you put your colours on u have to be ready to stand for them. I dont give a credit to Poles cos it is easy to kick the shit out of people who are not into football violence, but as soon they were seeing proper lads they were running away. Considering stewards, they were provoking lads for trouble and got what they fully deserved, we had a hardcore mixed mob marching around the city center after the game, no poles was there. We are always ready for whatever, this euro is fun, everybody is moaning about how good it was back in the old days and how shit its now,so why nobody from England came? Beating up stewards what? I think u wouldnt even consider that as a trouble back in the 80shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odC-IRHX ... r_embedded

June 15th, 2012, 11:51 am #4

Maybe no one from England because theres thousands who have to hand there passports in so cant travel.Our time has been and gone.

June 15th, 2012, 12:07 pm #5

Dont consider this as a wind up, but we have lots of people whos passports were takin away but at the same time we having another 1000 to bring.how come people complaining about cctv, stricted laws in your country, but as soon as they got a chance play this game again they just dont do it? I cant believe that the scene in England is dead cos u have so many people whos been down for that shit since day 1 and suddenely its all dead.

June 15th, 2012, 12:15 pm #6

I cant imagine the way your country deals with football yobs is anything as draconian as in GB.I think we must be the commies as the state is always watching you,more cctv here than anywhere else in the world,basically you just cant get away with it anymore and its been like that for many years.

June 15th, 2012, 12:24 pm #7

I got u pal, the only think I cant uderstand is, how come people who are really missing the old days without cctv and all that shit, didnt go to Ukraine and Poland, its absolutely same as it was in the Uk back in 70s and 80s.

June 15th, 2012, 12:35 pm #8

Because if you did go there and cause trouble,they would still some how have you when you got back.Regarding the 70/80s,seeing all those Nazi salutes was like going back in time to Leeds,our south stand used to be like a Nuremberg rally.

June 15th, 2012, 12:39 pm #9

But Leeds brought good numbers for the England match in Moscow, and i doubt that anyone was sentenced when they came back home.

June 15th, 2012, 12:41 pm #10

Because if you did go there and cause trouble,they would still some how have you when you got back.Regarding the 70/80s,seeing all those Nazi salutes was like going back in time to Leeds,our south stand used to be like a Nuremberg rally.
PS.for someone like myself whos middle aged,the wife would kill me if i said i was going to Poland etc,i`m lucky if i`m allowed to watch it in the pub!