Out

Out

March 17th, 2018, 6:18 pm #1

Second bottom OUT
Orta OUT
AR sort it OUT

March 17th, 2018, 6:38 pm #2

It Won't happen that quick ovy not when Radz has got 30 thousand happy clappers turning up each week.

March 17th, 2018, 7:05 pm #3

AR is the reason why we have gone backwards..buck stops with him.His recent outbursts has proved how naive his is at this level.Did he really think ekuban albanias finest and lassonga were worthy replacements for wood.Ekuban 500k and lassonga 15k a week and then AR moans that burnley are paying woods fee in installments this a cash rich premier league club,you made the deal.As much as orta is a clown i just dont believe the fees quoted for the players hes signed.This is possibly the shitest squad we have had for years.To think within less than 12 months we almost have to rebuild from scratch again.

March 17th, 2018, 8:15 pm #4

Radz out, but who in ? There hasn’t been a queue of plausible candidates knocking the door down looking to get involved since 2004 when we were relegated, that’s 14 years ago. I don’t know where people think the absolutely minted, investor with integrity, that is looking to throw away millions of pounds will suddenly appear from. It’s funny, because fans of every club across the whole Football League think they have a divine right to better players, richer owners, the best manager in the division and a swift climb to the pinnacle of English football. Newsflash, no club or supporters have a divine right to anything. The landscape of football has changed forever, the occasional Jack Walker type who appears with the right intentions for his club has little chance against the fantastically wealthy owners from abroad he competes against. Football is purely a business now, clubs don’t mind where the money comes from and ultimately the supporters mean fuck all unless they just stop going, that is the only time they will be taken into consideration in most cases. Fans can complain all they want, but they need to realise Leeds failed to be a big club for various reasons a long time ago. We are a minnow, and must accept the scraps that are thrown to us. I don’t accept the scraps anymore, I go when it suits me and don’t get hyperventilated when we churn out the shit we have been doing. I won’t even be watching the televised games for the rest of the season. I’ll leave it to the young ones to get angry. This is their time, and LUFC is probably the biggest part of their life and culture at the moment. Others of a certain age need to accept the game, and their club, has changed forever. Chill out people, if you don’t like it just don’t go. Spend the money you’ve saved on some nice clobber and go down your local as the coolest fucker in the pub. And you won’t have to drink that flat fuckin shandy they serve at E.R for £4 a pop.

March 17th, 2018, 11:44 pm #5

I think we'll be fine. The future's bright!

Me and my mate Overman will continue to cheer our team on no matter what!!!

Come on the Mighty Leeds!!! Overman; it's your round next for chips in kop.

MOT

March 18th, 2018, 8:28 am #6

Radz out, but who in ? There hasn’t been a queue of plausible candidates knocking the door down looking to get involved since 2004 when we were relegated, that’s 14 years ago. I don’t know where people think the absolutely minted, investor with integrity, that is looking to throw away millions of pounds will suddenly appear from. It’s funny, because fans of every club across the whole Football League think they have a divine right to better players, richer owners, the best manager in the division and a swift climb to the pinnacle of English football. Newsflash, no club or supporters have a divine right to anything. The landscape of football has changed forever, the occasional Jack Walker type who appears with the right intentions for his club has little chance against the fantastically wealthy owners from abroad he competes against. Football is purely a business now, clubs don’t mind where the money comes from and ultimately the supporters mean fuck all unless they just stop going, that is the only time they will be taken into consideration in most cases. Fans can complain all they want, but they need to realise Leeds failed to be a big club for various reasons a long time ago. We are a minnow, and must accept the scraps that are thrown to us. I don’t accept the scraps anymore, I go when it suits me and don’t get hyperventilated when we churn out the shit we have been doing. I won’t even be watching the televised games for the rest of the season. I’ll leave it to the young ones to get angry. This is their time, and LUFC is probably the biggest part of their life and culture at the moment. Others of a certain age need to accept the game, and their club, has changed forever. Chill out people, if you don’t like it just don’t go. Spend the money you’ve saved on some nice clobber and go down your local as the coolest fucker in the pub. And you won’t have to drink that flat fuckin shandy they serve at E.R for £4 a pop.
Spezial, you’ve questioned my mentality and love of fireworks in the passed but I have to say that is probably one of the most sensible comments I have ever read on here . It sums up football and Leeds United in a nut shell ,

March 19th, 2018, 12:57 pm #7

I don't think this is the worst squad we've had in years, I actually don't think it's too bad.

In my opinion we've suffered massively as a result of not replacing Green, Bartley & Taylor. Had we kept those 3 this season I think we would have been right in contention for a playoff place.

I can see an improvement since Heckingbottom has come in, there have been games that we should have got more from (Sheff U, Bristol City, Derby, Sheff Wed) but we came up short. Had those games been with TC, we would have lost them all and more comfortably. Heck is honest about the problems and I like the fact that he drops players who aren't performing. I think we need to give him some time and understand that he's inherited a pile of shit defensively. Hopefully he can help identify some decent championship players to bring in rather than Orta taking a punt on someone that's scored a shed load of goals in the Andorran second division. Forshaw is a great example of the type of player we need, he's been our best player since he arrived (I'd forgotten what is was like to have someone in the midfield who isn't a complete liability)

Radz needs to focus on the on-pitch happenings. Walking around the ground and seeing hashtags and all that is all well and good and while his efforts to reconnect with fans is welcome after all the damage Bates did, but the bottom line is this is pure marketing and only serves to irritate you when you've watched some numpty that Orta has brought in make a stupid mistake and cost us a game.

Even though according to the stats we're the worst team in the league and 3rd worst in the whole country overall in 2018, I can't help thinking that strengthening in a few key areas would make a massive difference. Maybe I'm totally delusional... But I can't help thinking it..

March 19th, 2018, 3:00 pm #8

Second bottom is just another yes man in a very long line of yes men willing to toe the party line, nothing more , nothing less, he picks Phillips week in week out, for that reason alone he deserves the sack, end of chat.

March 19th, 2018, 9:37 pm #9

Did Phillips shag your missus or something? 😂😂

March 19th, 2018, 10:11 pm #10

He isn’t capable.
The lad is an atrocious footballer, don’t know how many times you’ve watched him sober but if you think any different you obviously know nothing about football.
As I’ve said before, he brings nothing whatsoever to the team, we literally would be better with ten men he’s that ineffective.
No manager worth his reputation would pick him even in our depleted squad, go for a youth player who at least will give his all, Phillips is dreadful.
I for one won’t go again whilst he’s in the squad, it’s a mockery and it’s taking fans for mugs, it’s like we have no intelligence and can’t see how bad the little cunt is, fuck off secondbottom and take him with you.