Our lass is a scum fan apparently a jump is out the question for the foreseeable

Our lass is a scum fan apparently a jump is out the question for the foreseeable

May 13th, 2012, 4:59 pm #1

Not hp!

May 13th, 2012, 10:27 pm #2

whippet again for you then

May 14th, 2012, 12:48 am #3

In theory yes the whippet would suffice but in practice bit more difficult as I have not figured out how to catch the cunt!

May 14th, 2012, 7:52 am #4

lol,tell her ah thats ok i,ll find a leeds lass and knock living daylights outta here then lol.that should do it

June 12th, 2012, 11:42 am #5

Sorry in advance for the old joke (old uns are the best)but it fits the thread

What does a Leeds Lass do with her Cunt after she has made love ? ...Drops him of at Old Trafford

Read with interest regarding your youth at Huddersfield and it seems that some of the young uns are making a decent effort and grouping together rather than mixing with the older lads...At our last game of the season a group of around 20 Sunderland who were jumping around taking piss etc with regards the title etc but they backed down very quickly when fronted by a much younger group of United who were well up for it...Then went to see reserves at City for the end of season Manc Cup Final only around 2,000 attendance but a good contingent from United (Cracking atmosphere better than Prem ...young reds even invaded pitch at end))I was suited and booted watching with my boss and to be honest did not expect many united to be there i only went because i was working in the area but again quite a lively bunch of young uns around the 16 to 18 age group were really up for it both in ground and particular outside giving it the big un to older City.They also seem to be wearing some decent trainers and clobber.. and getting too much pocket money Moncler Parka £750.00 for fucks sake...So Lads you never know there may still be hope...
Last edited by oldmanleeds on June 12th, 2012, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 12th, 2012, 4:58 pm #6

Like the joke actually

June 12th, 2012, 5:03 pm #7

She drops her fish n chips!!

June 12th, 2012, 5:04 pm #8

Like the joke actually
Getting better lol

June 13th, 2012, 7:30 am #9

Thats Bollox a Salford lass would not drop her fish and chips under any circumstances...

What does a Beeston lass use for protection during sex......a bus shelter

June 15th, 2012, 7:28 am #10

Sorry in advance for the old joke (old uns are the best)but it fits the thread

What does a Leeds Lass do with her Cunt after she has made love ? ...Drops him of at Old Trafford

Read with interest regarding your youth at Huddersfield and it seems that some of the young uns are making a decent effort and grouping together rather than mixing with the older lads...At our last game of the season a group of around 20 Sunderland who were jumping around taking piss etc with regards the title etc but they backed down very quickly when fronted by a much younger group of United who were well up for it...Then went to see reserves at City for the end of season Manc Cup Final only around 2,000 attendance but a good contingent from United (Cracking atmosphere better than Prem ...young reds even invaded pitch at end))I was suited and booted watching with my boss and to be honest did not expect many united to be there i only went because i was working in the area but again quite a lively bunch of young uns around the 16 to 18 age group were really up for it both in ground and particular outside giving it the big un to older City.They also seem to be wearing some decent trainers and clobber.. and getting too much pocket money Moncler Parka £750.00 for fucks sake...So Lads you never know there may still be hope...
Changing the punchline from Elland Road to Old Trafford ....very funny ...power of the moderator eh