Highly embarrassing

March 3rd, 2018, 10:49 am #11

A decent show last Saturday against Brentford and back to the same old. I`m of the opinion we just aren`t good enough. Ayling and Hernandez aside that was probably our strongest 11 tonight. That clown in the sticks wants fuckin off sharpish. Useless cunt. Wednesday night will be like a fuckin library and those dog headed cunts will take the piss. Fuck off.
Exactly pal. Not good enough.

March 3rd, 2018, 10:57 am #12

Not sure what effort you saw.Boro are no great shakes we never left the changing room.Nobody laid a glove on troare all night but he was always going to be the danger man..powder puff.
Borough were preseason favourites for promotion, have a 10m winger, and a manager fresh from the PL and a striker on loan from Everton who cost them a fortune. How the fuck do you think a collection of never will bes can compete with that? How many of our team would realistically get in theirs? Serious reality check needed. We are a mid table championship club now and teams like Middlesbrough and Wolves and even fucking Norwich start the season with more chance of going up than us.

As a footnote Ovy, this is an observation not what I am happy about. Just for future reference like.

March 3rd, 2018, 12:48 pm #13

If the chairman had owt about him he'd refund every one of those supporters that travelled there
Too many people have kidded themselves about the quality of certain players and the squad overall. I don’t bother watching Leeds at the moment, what pleasure is there in watching such a hopeless fuckin bunch. We’ve missed Ayling badly, he adds so much to the team in understated ways, and we’ve missed a fully fit Ekuban, but apart from those two, there’s nothing down at Elland Road to enhance our chances. My anger has faded, I was resigned to our fate months ago. I won’t start watching and getting angry again until next August, when the slow realisation that we’ve signed or retained a bunch of inept players will start to raise my blood pressure again. It’s time for everyone to chill out, our season is over and there’s fuck all we can do about it.

March 3rd, 2018, 2:58 pm #14

Hahaha Ovy. Nobody said HAPPY to be mid table, more that with the current squad that's the level we're at. But tell yourself enough times and it becomes fact, if only in your old mind.

But now TC has gone I am expecting a charge up the table because according to some it was his cluelessness that was stopping us winning the league. Not seen any evidence of it yet though, but the fountains of all knowledge said it was true so I'll be patient. ......
I'm only saying what you said don't deny it I've no need to make things up, you were also among a few on here suggesting promotion after the good start we had, laughable.
Ive also no intentions to argue facts with my own kind, we get enough shit from outsiders.
IMHO christiansen was a clown but I never said or even thought once he'd gone we would all of a sudden become a better proposition, feckinbottom dosent fill me with optimism either, another chancer in a long long line of chancers to manager our joke of a club, can't blame him, who wouldn't want LUFC on their CV, !! although you have to wonder why ?A manager who took barnsley to the pinnacle of third from bottom and we pay for the privilege, couldn't make it up, he's had a good look at phillips and still insists on starting the useless little twat, put a youth player in who will at least put some effort in.
I don't care who were favourites to go up, it dosent give them a right to promotion just as it don't give us a right to finish mid table, good managers get results out of the squad, we are in freefall because we have no man manager to install confidence.
AR has an awful lot to answer for, a DOF, a set piece coach and 2 inept managers so far, ok, he's spent some brass on this and that, it only makes selling the club a better proposition further down the line, just like bates did.

March 3rd, 2018, 3:29 pm #15

With the exception of Colin, who's gone on to better things after managing our shower of white? Hardly a badge of honour nowadays

March 3rd, 2018, 3:35 pm #16

Shite

March 3rd, 2018, 7:02 pm #17

Too many people have kidded themselves about the quality of certain players and the squad overall. I don’t bother watching Leeds at the moment, what pleasure is there in watching such a hopeless fuckin bunch. We’ve missed Ayling badly, he adds so much to the team in understated ways, and we’ve missed a fully fit Ekuban, but apart from those two, there’s nothing down at Elland Road to enhance our chances. My anger has faded, I was resigned to our fate months ago. I won’t start watching and getting angry again until next August, when the slow realisation that we’ve signed or retained a bunch of inept players will start to raise my blood pressure again. It’s time for everyone to chill out, our season is over and there’s fuck all we can do about it.
Just the type of fan apathy that's allowed the shysters to pillage the club post Risdale. Fans should vote with their feet and stop getting mugged off year after year for substandard football. This will never change, way too complient with a herd mentality.

March 4th, 2018, 12:09 am #18

I'm only saying what you said don't deny it I've no need to make things up, you were also among a few on here suggesting promotion after the good start we had, laughable.
Ive also no intentions to argue facts with my own kind, we get enough shit from outsiders.
IMHO christiansen was a clown but I never said or even thought once he'd gone we would all of a sudden become a better proposition, feckinbottom dosent fill me with optimism either, another chancer in a long long line of chancers to manager our joke of a club, can't blame him, who wouldn't want LUFC on their CV, !! although you have to wonder why ?A manager who took barnsley to the pinnacle of third from bottom and we pay for the privilege, couldn't make it up, he's had a good look at phillips and still insists on starting the useless little twat, put a youth player in who will at least put some effort in.
I don't care who were favourites to go up, it dosent give them a right to promotion just as it don't give us a right to finish mid table, good managers get results out of the squad, we are in freefall because we have no man manager to install confidence.
AR has an awful lot to answer for, a DOF, a set piece coach and 2 inept managers so far, ok, he's spent some brass on this and that, it only makes selling the club a better proposition further down the line, just like bates did.
Ok let's agree and speak no more of it......

The current squad is shit.

As a Leeds fan you should never be happy with mid table mediocrity EVER.

Being realistic, the best you can hope for with the current crop of players is mid table.

TC did as well as any realistic potential Leeds manager could do with the club structure and the players at his disposal.

That is what I was trying to say, and if I was misunderstood then fair dos.