Happy St George's day

April 23rd, 2017, 12:31 pm #1

Have a good day my English friends

April 23rd, 2017, 1:08 pm #2

Cheers fella but yesterday knocked the wind out of my sails, bitterly disappointed although I've said all along we would fail in a two legged against any of the other teams.

April 23rd, 2017, 2:37 pm #3

Most English lads celebrate Paddys day than St George fact

April 23rd, 2017, 2:54 pm #4

Complain about Muslims yet most Brits know nothing about George. Why celebrate something you know fuck all about? George was a christian martyr executed for his faith,despite being a respected member of the roman forces. He's celebrated and remembered for his refusal to recant his faith in christ. His valour in faith was even more courageous than his ability as a soldier. But let's be honest, most English today are ignorant beer swilling morons than know fuck all about their own identity and culture, yet demand everybody else celebrates it.

April 23rd, 2017, 3:07 pm #5

after your comment looked him up and found thihttps://www.africaresource.com/rasta/se ... f-england/

April 23rd, 2017, 3:13 pm #6

You're taking your info from a pro black Africa resources site that paints white ppl as evil? Lol. Try proper Scholary research fella.

April 25th, 2017, 12:54 pm #7

Complain about Muslims yet most Brits know nothing about George. Why celebrate something you know fuck all about? George was a christian martyr executed for his faith,despite being a respected member of the roman forces. He's celebrated and remembered for his refusal to recant his faith in christ. His valour in faith was even more courageous than his ability as a soldier. But let's be honest, most English today are ignorant beer swilling morons than know fuck all about their own identity and culture, yet demand everybody else celebrates it.
Who gives a fuck about his history. He is our patron Saint and I for one celebrate the day and don't give a flying fuck!! British by Birth English by the Grace of God. Queen and country one and all

April 25th, 2017, 8:01 pm #8

Yorkshire first and foremost Fuck the rest of the Bollox. Oh and change the fucking anthem its fucking shite, and so is God Save the fucking Queen. Swaledale Rules.

April 25th, 2017, 8:15 pm #9

Spent some time in reeth and low row at the punch bowl as it was known, great days, great boro fan used to frequent the pub passed away far too young ....indeed swaledale is a lovely area, great on the motorbike through buttertubs to hawes and across to settle.