Hang on a minute....

Hang on a minute....

June 18th, 2012, 10:47 am #1

I thought the club were going to overhaul the entire squad. Where are all the new signings?!
Not coming right...so we're stuck with a dog shit squad and the same old lies.
And we're still expected to pay good money to watch them, sing the same old songs and turn up to Elland Road with the same old belief.
This club has become a tragedy.

June 18th, 2012, 11:13 am #2

And by the way, those prices are the 7th most expensive in England.

Thanks Bates you utter cunt!!!

Slip into a coma you cunt!!!

June 18th, 2012, 11:27 am #3

I thought the club were going to overhaul the entire squad. Where are all the new signings?!
And we're still expected to pay good money to watch them, sing the same old songs and turn up to Elland Road with the same old belief.
....Except now, most of the squad are unhappy and/or are transfer listed by Warnock.

So those players who were disinterested last season because they knew they'd be off are basically now being asked to stay otherwise we'd have no players!

You only need to look bad at our end of season form to start getting worried. Hopefully this takeover will happen soon

June 18th, 2012, 11:53 am #4

The best thing is it won't cost me a penny as i won't be wasting my hard earned until a certain individual is gone and i can see some investment in the team!

June 18th, 2012, 2:03 pm #5

Totally agree "NOT ONE PENNY MORE" until things change big time.