Got to give it to the paddys

Got to give it to the paddys

June 17th, 2012, 9:43 am #1

http://youtu.be/pA7CunfNj5U
Always a good craic.

June 17th, 2012, 11:32 am #2

Not a bad way of summing up Europe today!

June 17th, 2012, 9:11 pm #3

Give fuck all to the murdering scum.
Same old fucking commenTATORS come out with the usual shite.
Paddy cunts this, paddy cunts that, blah blah blaiarney bollocks.
Facepainting happyclappy wankers.
Best supporters my hairy arse.
Always shit it against the English.
ENGLAND FOREVER

June 17th, 2012, 9:48 pm #4

Have you never had a good time away? Wanker !!!

June 17th, 2012, 9:52 pm #5

Give fuck all to the murdering scum.
Same old fucking commenTATORS come out with the usual shite.
Paddy cunts this, paddy cunts that, blah blah blaiarney bollocks.
Facepainting happyclappy wankers.
Best supporters my hairy arse.
Always shit it against the English.
ENGLAND FOREVER
Ovy grow up and stop being jealous,The irish have been great and a credit,people like you stop progress and act like cavemen.

June 17th, 2012, 10:07 pm #6

Just because the media portray them to be loveable rascals dont mean they are, just because you want to enjoy their exploits and I dont still dont make them any less English hating fuckers that they are.
I'm glad the peasants are out, let em come back to England to sign on and cheer Ukraines on tuesday neet in a pub where you drink, where ya can laugh and dance the neet away with em.
England for me, always has been, always will be.
I hate doing what the media tells me to do cause its "in the spirit of things" It was "in the spirit" when England used to party all the time but we were labelled 'Hooligans'
Now feck off wit yer.
Only my opinion like.

June 17th, 2012, 10:22 pm #7

No anti british or racist songs are being sung by the 25,000 there,paid good money to go and have a good time and that is their only agenda!!! so stay away from dublin etc when you are invited over for a lads weekend and go to benidorm

June 17th, 2012, 11:39 pm #8

Just because the media portray them to be loveable rascals dont mean they are, just because you want to enjoy their exploits and I dont still dont make them any less English hating fuckers that they are.
I'm glad the peasants are out, let em come back to England to sign on and cheer Ukraines on tuesday neet in a pub where you drink, where ya can laugh and dance the neet away with em.
England for me, always has been, always will be.
I hate doing what the media tells me to do cause its "in the spirit of things" It was "in the spirit" when England used to party all the time but we were labelled 'Hooligans'
Now feck off wit yer.
Only my opinion like.
Fuckin 'ell is this what the fuckin British educational system has come to? Your either a black or a paki or of mixed race, if not your a fucking complete retard.

Have a long and prolonged death Bates !!!

June 18th, 2012, 6:26 am #9

If you are talking about Ovy then sir it is you who is the moron. Ovy is none of the description you have displayed and he does have a fair point. The Irish will always cheer whoever Englands opposition are regardless, it makes their day when we lose and they want us to say come on the paddy's..... Nah

June 18th, 2012, 6:40 am #10

yeah, i'm with ovy and pitbull. only time shaun of the dead comes on is when paddy or the pope get mentioned cunt