Found out

Found out

September 26th, 2017, 7:49 pm #1

Totally found out again just like at Millwall, far too light weight across the middle, Hernandez, Dallas just not good enough and Cooper is a liability. TC doesn't seem to have learned fuck all from our defeat at the Den we've been fortunate is a number of games, now our luck has run out.

September 26th, 2017, 8:11 pm #2

Feared the worst when I saw team sheet,too many changes alll at once,if I weren't a Leeds fan I'd have lumped on Cardiff tonight

September 26th, 2017, 8:15 pm #3

Totally found out again just like at Millwall, far too light weight across the middle, Hernandez, Dallas just not good enough and Cooper is a liability. TC doesn't seem to have learned fuck all from our defeat at the Den we've been fortunate is a number of games, now our luck has run out.
Hope Cooper is pleased with himself tonight. Wtf was he thinking of having just been fucking booked 5 minutes earlier.As for resting players ffs what is that about we dont play again till fucking sunday.

September 26th, 2017, 8:37 pm #4

TC is turning out to be a cluessless cunt, not surprising considering he's only managed some second rate Cypriot side. He doesn't have an understanding of the English game and adapting accordingly to each match (horses for courses). I couldn't see us winning tonight especially when seeing Hernandez on the team sheet. Warnock is a wiley old fucker.

September 26th, 2017, 8:50 pm #5

You shower of wankers , found out what. we’ve lost away. from home against one of the top 3 in the league the seasons not over yet is it , it’s the best start we’ve had for ages so in stead. of getting behind the team your on here like a shot slagging them off . As I said shower of wankers the lot of you leeds fans my arse

September 26th, 2017, 9:02 pm #6

No one said season was over just stating facts,TC got it wrong tonight,our best team was on the bench....

September 26th, 2017, 9:25 pm #7

You shower of wankers , found out what. we’ve lost away. from home against one of the top 3 in the league the seasons not over yet is it , it’s the best start we’ve had for ages so in stead. of getting behind the team your on here like a shot slagging them off . As I said shower of wankers the lot of you leeds fans my arse
Iwanco stop being such a queen, I don't recall anyone saying the season is over, also was Millwall a top 3 side. We were out thought and out fought again and others managers have started to suss out and have a game plan that's proving to be effective. TC needs to start learning quickly or he'll be out by Christmas.

September 26th, 2017, 9:40 pm #8

Ivancoe's bang on. Fuck off and support Scum or Cheatski. Best start for over a decade. Get behind TC and the ownership. You were up Cluelessino's arse while he was destroying the club. You're not Leeds fans, you're moaning old women. Move on.

September 26th, 2017, 10:09 pm #9

So much for having an opinion- it's not how you start you prick it's how you finish, you thick ignorant cunt of a Leeds fan.

September 26th, 2017, 10:17 pm #10

Ivancoe's bang on. Fuck off and support Scum or Cheatski. Best start for over a decade. Get behind TC and the ownership. You were up Cluelessino's arse while he was destroying the club. You're not Leeds fans, you're moaning old women. Move on.
Admittedly not been tonight so don't know what the full story of the game was. However, where have you lot come from?? Not seen your like for ages; all of a sudden we lose our second game and you are all doom and fucking gloom. Previous posters are right; you aren't Leeds fans so fuck off and support some cunt else like scum or Spurs.

Dave