fixtures tomorrow

fixtures tomorrow

June 17th, 2012, 7:54 am #1

i want our biggest yorkshire derby of the season, were its always fun,they turn up in numbers,never let us down, welcome sheff wednesday.

June 17th, 2012, 8:06 am #2

there was a time when id be mad eagar for fixtures would come out,
as soon as i saw fixtures id pick a game and start planning a trip from ireland,
now im not a bit excited,unless things happen on transfer front il sadly
be staying at home tis season,at least for lads in yorkshire lots of yorks/lancs games

June 17th, 2012, 8:15 am #3

Same here couldn't give a fuck as i haven't renewed and won't be going until Bates fucks off.

June 17th, 2012, 8:23 am #4

i want our biggest yorkshire derby of the season, were its always fun,they turn up in numbers,never let us down, welcome sheff wednesday.
Thought id never say this but not interested until bates goes or a investment comes to light with bates eventually leaving as part of the deal.Money is there for season ticket but im not lining piss stains pocket any more.He's killed leeds .

June 17th, 2012, 8:31 am #5

its heartbreaking crap, over here the only thing that keeps leeds
fans going is thoughts of a weekend in leeds,
u mite pick a game in oct/nov and every week ud put away few quid and count down the days,
the buzz u get when u come out of train station and walk into city centre is great,
drop bags off at hotel and straight to spensers for a few.out that fri nite then
pub crawl niteclub,sat morn in becketts,spensers, 3 points and back on piss again,
god i really want to do it all again but cant justify it as things stand

June 17th, 2012, 8:41 am #6

Feel for u pal ,the robbing bastard has fucked up ar lot of lads day /weekend out.hopefully something might come of all this speculation.and we can celebrate by filling elland rd again , and have one hell of a party.

June 17th, 2012, 9:07 am #7

I hope your both happy together.Regarding the fixtures, not bothered,didnt renew,will go to the odd game,just waiting for Bates to fuck off.

June 17th, 2012, 9:21 am #8

What a set of ballbags.
Ya don't just stop supporting your team because of bates. I go to most away games because of the atmosphere, banter and piss up, but most of all because I'm a Leeds fan.
Nobody wants bates in charge, me for one. I personally can't wait till the fixtures come out so I can start mapping out my away days.

What happened to "Ups and down"??

June 17th, 2012, 9:41 am #9

Second every word u say mate ! As much as I love to Tavel up to ER , away matches seem far more attractive ! Would be great to see the 30k + back in ER but that never goin happen with bates still around

June 17th, 2012, 9:43 am #10

Go post on a sheff wednesday site then you can both talk about how shit we are and how good you are (don't mention about about some of your older lads getting done by some teenagers though could be a bit embarrassing)