f.a.o. bramley

f.a.o. bramley

September 6th, 2017, 9:20 pm #1

Hi Bramley
Hope ur ok son. Havent posted on here for few years etc hope u and old s\c are doing ok mate

September 7th, 2017, 4:28 pm #2

Did you see the thread I started lower down about the older firms? Would be interested in your take on things mate.....

September 7th, 2017, 4:30 pm #3

Fucking corrective type 😠😠

September 9th, 2017, 1:56 pm #4

Hi Bramley
Hope ur ok son. Havent posted on here for few years etc hope u and old s\c are doing ok mate
Hi Dai mate. Respect

September 9th, 2017, 11:35 pm #5

Join the 70s debate. Like to hear opinions from other lads.

September 12th, 2017, 5:37 pm #6

alright lads hope your both well ? don't suppose you have been up to leeds dail since you lost the family member , we used to have a laugh on here back in the day but started to get over run by knob heads , I don't post often now but pop on from time to time to have a look , I retired 3 years ago when I hit 50 and just go travelling most of the time now , how you and that lad of yours doing Pete and are you still bothering to follow Wall at all ? , when I'm home I still see the lads for a pint but Bates killed it for me so I stopped going but will reconsider when I get back from spain in November as this new chairman seems to be making an effort , I seem to remember you met up with a few of the lads of here Pete and looked after them which smashed the myth that all Wall are wankers . I was away on a golf weekend or would have turned up .wish you both well and take care boys and lets all grow old disgracefully.