England

England

March 23rd, 2018, 9:56 pm #1

Was impressed by them tonight. Only a friendly I know, but if Southgate has the bollocks to pick his team not the media team we could make the semis.

March 24th, 2018, 1:47 pm #2

Jesus H Christ, we only just beat a proper pisspoor cloggie side, probably the worst side they've had in over 45 yrs and we can make the semis ??
Rashford, chamberlain & sterling were shite, linguard and world beater young wouldn't be wearing an England shirt if they didn't lake for man utd FACT.
I would love England to do well but if southgate dosent know his starting 11 now god help us, Vardy & Kane must start along with Ali otherwise we'll be lucky to get out of the group stages.
Only my opinion like.

March 25th, 2018, 8:05 am #3

Nah, let him go with the players he trusts and who trust him after coming through the young teams with him and who he was successful with. Agree about Kane and Ali, but Kane was injured so couldn't play. But it's refreshing to see them play out from the back and to see lots of new young players in the squad.

March 25th, 2018, 9:11 am #4

Fuck me is it always raining where you are Ovy. A proper ray of sunshine you are lol

March 25th, 2018, 1:39 pm #5

Wait until Phillips gets a late call up to the squad 😂😂😂😂😂

March 26th, 2018, 9:21 pm #6

I suppose its because Ive been brought up by watching Revies Aces that I'm so critical of anything else that under performs but I only say it as I see it, as for phillips, when I see marks out of 10 in the papers he regularly gets 5/6 and sometimes 7, thats because those that write that shite are clueless column fillers that don't understand the game, phillips would get regular 2 out of 10 and thats only for each boot on the correct foot, it probably takes a team-mate to help him with that task as well.

March 26th, 2018, 9:23 pm #7

Noticed that the Dutch won 3-0 in Portugal tonight.

March 28th, 2018, 6:06 pm #8

Gareth Southgates old house is swinsty hall, on swinsty reservoir near menwith hill base, I walk past it a bit, what a spot that is, guess he got it in his boro days, sold it a few years back now ......personally have always thought he is just another fa yes man, funny I spoke with a customer who's daughter played for England and she jacked it in due to the set up at England he said they coach the natural ability out of you and you are just to stay in your little area doing your robot thing, ok not word for word but you get my drift the fa are a load of stick in the mud stiff upper lip toss pots