ben parkinson

ben parkinson

June 27th, 2012, 5:13 pm #1

ben parkinson carrying the olympic torch courage at its best, what this country is all about. the next time an overpaid england footballer says it takes courage to take a penalty in a shootout
tell him to fuck off and watch a video of a real man of courage. bates out and hopefully back i can next season.

June 27th, 2012, 5:38 pm #2

Absolute legend. Fuck the likes of Will I Am and Drogba, fucking Moyles this is what it is about. Got more bollocks than the whole of the England team and any of the so called celebrities who carried the torch. This man should be knighted. Never mind that cunt Gary Barlow with his OBE and shit this man is worth ten of his sort. He typifies the British Spirit. When he finished his stint he said he was looking forward to his next challenge.

Big respect
Last edited by oldmanleeds on June 27th, 2012, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 27th, 2012, 6:00 pm #3

Those youve named above dont deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as him. Biggest respect to the fella, Ive got nothing but admiration for him.

June 27th, 2012, 6:54 pm #4

Don't mind admitting it (the come down from the IOW festival might have had something to do with it) but the old eyes got a bit watery reading the story and seeing all the photos in the paper this morning. Can't think of anyone else who I respect more on the planet. Ben Parkinson I salute you!

June 27th, 2012, 8:00 pm #5

Agree with all the comments, the bloke is a hero, a real hero, unlike the cunts who play for our country, let alone our club...

June 27th, 2012, 8:09 pm #6

ashley cole almost sick when he heard how much other millionaire players were getting. sums it all up really.

June 27th, 2012, 9:28 pm #7

ben parkinson carrying the olympic torch courage at its best, what this country is all about. the next time an overpaid england footballer says it takes courage to take a penalty in a shootout
tell him to fuck off and watch a video of a real man of courage. bates out and hopefully back i can next season.
I watched on tv this amazing man walk 300 yds as I watched I thought how much determination he showed as he walked
Could feel myself starting to fill up eyes getting a bit moist and eventually a tear rolling down my cheek felt a bit embarrassed
But at work this morning everybody I spoke to who had watched it all said the same thing that they had been exactly the same some saying that they had blubbed like a baby All because they had felt humbled by this man

June 30th, 2012, 6:43 pm #8

Just got back from the International air display which was great. There was a Chinook rescue Helicopter that had just got back from Afghanistan flown by the same crew and they were spectacular to say the least. It was a little disturbing to see a medical helicopter with gun turrets but i suppose these fuckers out there have no morals.
On the way out there was Help for heroes collecting at a couple of quid for a wrist band which normally i would avoid but for these lads i got all the family one as they need every penny they can get. This was backed up with the young servicemen in wheelchairs which there was too many of.

June 30th, 2012, 7:51 pm #9

how very noble.

Mate, you need to wind your neck in, yoo're already known for being part of the cyber lot who type a lot.. but..? Certainly not to be trusted. Seems like you get your feathers russtled and you will sing like a canary.

June 30th, 2012, 7:51 pm #10

how very noble.

Mate, you need to wind your neck in, yoo're already known for being part of the cyber lot who type a lot.. but..? Certainly not to be trusted. Seems like you get your feathers russtled and you will sing like a canary.