Beckford

Beckford

June 28th, 2012, 9:32 pm #1

All over twitter . Coming back to Leeds

June 29th, 2012, 7:05 am #2

Done a Twitter search and can't find an awful lot about him coming back here.

Will just be kids spreading rumours as usual

June 29th, 2012, 1:15 pm #3

Love him or hate him he'd score goals for us. Swap him for McCormack anyday. Think he realises now what he had here, how special the club is, and would get his act together. Speculation though! Suprised no ones said Kewell is coming back. WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 29th, 2012, 3:01 pm #4

Not happening. He is on big dough at Leicester. Anyway don't want him, league one player at best....FACT

June 30th, 2012, 1:26 pm #5

I thought he did a good job for us and the best game for us was his last when he was captain thought his work rate was very good. It used to piss me off how he would walk around moaning rather than get on with it.

I never like to see players come back it doesnt seem to work for the player of club.

I dont think he is playing well enough so dont want him back. Lets move on get a few good yound players signed and look to build for the long term.

June 30th, 2012, 1:26 pm #6

Not happening. He is on big dough at Leicester. Anyway don't want him, league one player at best....FACT
I thought he did a good job for us and the best game for us was his last when he was captain thought his work rate was very good. It used to piss me off how he would walk around moaning rather than get on with it.

I never like to see players come back it doesnt seem to work for the player of club.

I dont think he is playing well enough so dont want him back. Lets move on get a few good yound players signed and look to build for the long term.