Wierdest Moments in Your Dreams?

Wierdest Moments in Your Dreams?

Deathdefying M
Deathdefying M

October 16th, 2001, 8:33 pm #1

What was your wierdest dream/moment?LOL I have heard some funny ones still laughing Flameboy.lol

-Sorry bout leaving suddenly the chatroom but I had to disconnect for a phonecall.So cya Quad,John(thanks for the idea of a poll),flameboy

DREAMMASTER
DREAMMASTER

October 16th, 2001, 8:55 pm #2

my weirdest dream was when my dick fell off and fucked
me in my ass .

no I don't know I have lot's of weird dreams

October 16th, 2001, 9:01 pm #3

What was your wierdest dream/moment?LOL I have heard some funny ones still laughing Flameboy.lol

-Sorry bout leaving suddenly the chatroom but I had to disconnect for a phonecall.So cya Quad,John(thanks for the idea of a poll),flameboy
well i once had this dream where a giant fat chicken was chasing me! i was scared Sh!tless when i woke up !! lol

oh and i would just like to say hi to everyone since this is my first post

flameboy-

Eric G
Eric G

October 16th, 2001, 9:12 pm #4

I am suddenly awake and standing in my bedroom. I know there's someone at the backdoor.
I climb on a chair to look outside the window (bedroom is on the attic, pointed roof) I can see someone in the street parkin lot. It looks like an old woman who seems to be drunk. She steps into a car and drives off, hitting a car who enters the same street and then she's gone.

Somehow I believe she's left something outside so I deceide to go downstairs. I am downstairs and I can't remember taking the walking down the stairs when I enter the dark kitchen ......BAM!!!!

I see there sitting on a stool at the table my deceised uncle, right at that moment I am aware I am dreaming/OBE/whatever. It's dark but I can see him as if he is radiating light. I am excited but I know not getting too exciting

He embraces me and I am happy, but the embrace is getting tighter and I am getting worried. then he looks at me with a severe/angry look on his face.

what are You doing he ask:s I am baffled and I say to him " I'm trying to love all the people in the world.
The embrace is geting looser and I can see a faint smile on his face.

Suddenly the kitchen seems to turn in an other room, it's dark and messy and my uncle is now hanging a pictures on the wall. I look at one picture and it is a picture of an atomic mushroom.
(maybe war related since my uncle fought against the Japanese and was a POW)

Suddenly I see/hear my sisters mother-in-law, she is saying something about her son who is dead while my sister is being pregnant, the dream start to getting "blurry" I cant seem to hold on and after a few moments I am back in my bed, completely awake.
(My sister's got a son this year and during her pregnancy her mother-in-law died)

That's the weirdest thing I can remember. I've had dreams in which dead friends appeared (3 times)
but this one was a dream not te be forgotten (it gives me still goosebumps when I think about it)

cheers

Eric

October 17th, 2001, 3:40 pm #5

I had a lot of these moments, but one of them I like most.
Once upon a time in my dream I looked at the night sky. I've seen a moon. When I looked at the sky again there were 6 or 7 moons, some of them were a bit transparent. Then they started dividing as bacterias do. I was wondering WTF is happening to the moon (regrettably I didn't know anything about LDs). Next time I looked at the sky there was one BIG... Earth! Without clouds, with sun reflecting in the ocean. It was very interesting for me and I've shown my friends to look at the sky. Dream continued...

October 17th, 2001, 4:18 pm #6

I was once in a womans stomach like a baby except i was full grown lol

October 17th, 2001, 5:58 pm #7

I was once sewed inside the matress i was sleeping on.Couldnt get out but seen everything through the material.

Deathdefying M
Deathdefying M

October 17th, 2001, 6:11 pm #8

Mine was probally before I was getting my junior Cert. Results I had a dream where a bowl of ceral was wearing cool sun glasses and then above the glasses was ceral hair(yes ceral hair)Anyways it was going though this machine in my back yard and it said " You passed " when he talked milk fell from his mouth and then my mother appeared beside and said " Well Done "

I write it down in my journal and then laughed my ass off.

October 17th, 2001, 6:28 pm #9

but id forgotten untill today! and it was quite a weird/funny dream

I was an angel, and i was talkin to two other angels. Anyway, after 5 or so minutes, i realised i was dreaming since last time i checked i didnt have wings.

So i said, "hey im dreaming!"

Then, rather than gain full control over the dream, one of the angels pulled out a gun and shot me thru the head and i woke up!

"all these thoughts they make no sense, i found bliss in ignorance, nothing seems to go away, over and over again" - One Step Closer, Linkin Park

CloudNine
CloudNine

October 17th, 2001, 6:45 pm #10

Once I had a dream where a giant indian pipe (a kind of mushroom-type fungus) was chasing me! I ran up my old house's stairs to get away, and it started talking to me. It said, "You know, you should never run when a monster is chasing you."
I said, "Why is that?"
It said, "Because they could have spilled molasses on the ground."

lol wierdness, it was so scary at the time though!