Ophiel's Astral projection little system vs Robert Bruce's rope method

Ophiel's Astral projection little system vs Robert Bruce's rope method

March 9th, 2002, 12:56 am #1

Hi! I have been practicing both "Ophiel's little system", and Robert Bruce's rope method for Astral projection. I have found that for me, Ophiel's system does work. Practicing his system, exactly what he said would happen, did happen. For the first time in my life, I was out of my body, and following the route exactly as prescribed by Ophiel. All was going well, and I was enjoying it, until I made the mistake of looking in the mirror. Instead of seeing my usual physical face in the mirror, I looked like a martian. My shape was like that of Casper (the friendly ghost), but my eyes were in the shape of a pair of lemons, and I had no eyes at all. This scared the living dickens out of me, really frightened me. I am not looking forward to another OBE because of it, and I don't want to do it anymore. As far as Robert Bruce's rope method is concerned, I'm sad to say that all I've gotten out of it so far is nausea and dizziness. No OBE's using his rope method at all after several attempts. Therefore up to this point, I cannot recommend it at all. I am not saying it doesen't work. I'm saying it didn't work for me, and I cannot recommend it. Ophiel also teaches a Lucid dream system which I haven't tried yet. His teaching's seem to be a little different from what I have been reading on the posts on this forum. Whether or not his LD system works or not, I don't know. But I will be trying it soon. Hope this has been helpful, and sorry if I talked too long.:}

March 12th, 2002, 6:18 pm #2

I'm just wondering who is this Orphiel, and where did you learn about his techniques??

~

Being poor sucks!

March 12th, 2002, 6:32 pm #3

Hi! I have been practicing both "Ophiel's little system", and Robert Bruce's rope method for Astral projection. I have found that for me, Ophiel's system does work. Practicing his system, exactly what he said would happen, did happen. For the first time in my life, I was out of my body, and following the route exactly as prescribed by Ophiel. All was going well, and I was enjoying it, until I made the mistake of looking in the mirror. Instead of seeing my usual physical face in the mirror, I looked like a martian. My shape was like that of Casper (the friendly ghost), but my eyes were in the shape of a pair of lemons, and I had no eyes at all. This scared the living dickens out of me, really frightened me. I am not looking forward to another OBE because of it, and I don't want to do it anymore. As far as Robert Bruce's rope method is concerned, I'm sad to say that all I've gotten out of it so far is nausea and dizziness. No OBE's using his rope method at all after several attempts. Therefore up to this point, I cannot recommend it at all. I am not saying it doesen't work. I'm saying it didn't work for me, and I cannot recommend it. Ophiel also teaches a Lucid dream system which I haven't tried yet. His teaching's seem to be a little different from what I have been reading on the posts on this forum. Whether or not his LD system works or not, I don't know. But I will be trying it soon. Hope this has been helpful, and sorry if I talked too long.:}
Thiamedes. Who is this Ophiel , and what is this little system stuff? Just because you became frightened with your first OBE using his method , is no reason to continue to be afraid. At least reveal to us his (Little system), as you call it, so that we braver people can try it. And my advice to you is to grow up and face your fears. Please post his system. Anetta MMII

March 12th, 2002, 9:28 pm #4

No-one knows how to use a search engine?

Described on both these sites:
http://www.psywww.com/asc/obe/faq/obe14.html
http://www.lemurian-imports.com/shadow/induce.htm

The book its apparently from is listed here:
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~jchap/tvastal.htm

I see no need to retype stuff that's all over the web.

You sure write encouraging words Anetta. I'm sure everyone is inspired to live up to your standards.

Later ----------- CloudHelmut

March 12th, 2002, 10:28 pm #5

"And my advice to you is to grow up and face your fears."

Woah, a tad bit harsh dontcha think?

March 13th, 2002, 7:47 pm #6

It can also be found at www.spiritweb.com
Ps.Hasnt she said goodbye few times allready?:)

January 11th, 2003, 6:08 am #7

test