Lucid Meeting

Lucid Meeting

July 12th, 2001, 1:21 pm #1

I was thinking about this last night. It would be really awesome if all of us lucid dreamers could meet sometime in our dreams! I believe that if two people want it enough and they can dream the same thing that they will meet in dreams, in a type of astral body form. With this in mind I believe everyone here could meet in our Lucid dreams. So if u agree with me on this, or ur just curious to see if it really works, respond to this message and tell me what you think about trying to meet on Friday. The only problem would be time differences between some of us, but theres not too much of a difference, that it cant be worked. For example, when its 9 p.m. here(U.S.), its 3 a.m. across sea. So if people in the U.s. went to bed earlier it would actually be possible for us to be sleeping at the same time and experience a lucid dream simotaneuosly. Another conflict is weather or not everyone would be able to induce a lucid dream. I myself am very new at lucid dreaming and i'm not sure I would be able to induce the lucid dream. However, I sure would try. Anyways, I think i've babled enough on this idea. Respond to the message and let me know what u think of a Friday night lucid dream meeting?

July 12th, 2001, 2:11 pm #2

Just think of it - imagine if we could get it working !! the mind boggles thinking about it !! we could have Matrix style fighting championships.. not to mention the huuuge orgies !

July 12th, 2001, 2:37 pm #3

I was thinking about this last night. It would be really awesome if all of us lucid dreamers could meet sometime in our dreams! I believe that if two people want it enough and they can dream the same thing that they will meet in dreams, in a type of astral body form. With this in mind I believe everyone here could meet in our Lucid dreams. So if u agree with me on this, or ur just curious to see if it really works, respond to this message and tell me what you think about trying to meet on Friday. The only problem would be time differences between some of us, but theres not too much of a difference, that it cant be worked. For example, when its 9 p.m. here(U.S.), its 3 a.m. across sea. So if people in the U.s. went to bed earlier it would actually be possible for us to be sleeping at the same time and experience a lucid dream simotaneuosly. Another conflict is weather or not everyone would be able to induce a lucid dream. I myself am very new at lucid dreaming and i'm not sure I would be able to induce the lucid dream. However, I sure would try. Anyways, I think i've babled enough on this idea. Respond to the message and let me know what u think of a Friday night lucid dream meeting?
If we could do that, once someone gains lucidity they could find the people and tell them that they are dreaming. I can't have a lucid dream on command either, I normally only have them when I use the napping technique, but I had one a week or so ago without that technique

July 12th, 2001, 2:42 pm #4

Like i said before i practice magick (did i say this before?) - anyway i created a servitor (kinda spirit thing) - he's used for creating lucid dreams... he's given energy when i dream but if anyone wants to use him - or give him energy then just clear your mind (meditate if you can) and ask him for help - i'm sure he would be happy to.. (he kinda looks like a snake btw just in case he springs up in anyones dream)..the more people that give him permission to take energy the better

Cheers,

ChaosBeaR

July 12th, 2001, 8:48 pm #5

How would others perceive your appearance?

Would they see the way you look in reality? Or could you manipulate your appearance, to make yourself look like a totally different person? Or could they manipulate your appearance, to make you look however they want you to look.

Hmmm...what if the answer to the last question is yes... then what if some people want to manipulate your appearance in differing ways. Then who "wins"?--Does the majority? Or does the person who is the strongest at LD'ing?

July 12th, 2001, 9:08 pm #6

I wanna practice magick and learn how to meditate and all that. I could really use it too because I can never really focus on anything for more than a few hours.

July 13th, 2001, 2:44 am #7

I think it's possible to meet in dreams but I've never tried it. I'm curious to see if it works so I'm up to trying it.

July 13th, 2001, 3:01 am #8

i would totally win in a fighting tournement cuz i practice lucid fighting often. hehe and im reaallyyy good at it.=>

July 13th, 2001, 3:09 am #9

We could build like a little lucid dream club somewhere on the astral plane!

July 13th, 2001, 4:58 am #10

It sounds cool, but I am only able to have my lucid dreams early in the morning. Don't many others have a certain time that they can lucid dream?