Angelica En El Grito De Mexico

Angelica En El Grito De Mexico

September 16th, 2008, 5:27 am #1

Hi Chicas,

I just wanted to stop by and say that I did record Angelica tonight in El Grito De Mexico so if you guys want the videos just let me know and I will get them to you as soon as I can. I am in San Antonio right now visiting my family so I won't be able to post any videos until Wednesday or Thursday. This includes the videos for Amgias y Rivales. Sorry for the delay but like I have told some of you I am working as part of my internship for school in order to gradaute in December so some nights I come home extremely tired. I try to get as much done as I can but some nights I just want to sleep. You guys know that I always get these videos out to you one way or another so don't you worry. I hope everyone is having a good night and I will be back soon hopefully with videos of Angelica.

Oh I also wanted to say thank you for all your support and for those of you asking permission to use my videos. I make these videos because, like you, I am a huge fan of Angelica and I know that in some countries some of these shows never air. I am super happy to share them with you but again I just ask for patience and that you ask before using any of my videos. If I could do nothing all day but make videos I would but I can't jaja. So when I get back to Denton I will start editing and posting videos for you guys.

Thanks a bunch

Saludos!

Manda

September 16th, 2008, 5:54 am #2

And I'm sure everybody here is completely grateful to you! I imagine that you have so many things to do, and even so you find some time to make these videos and available them for us! Thank you so much!!! And be sure that I will always ask your permission to use your videos cuz I know sometimes is hard to do them!
Don´t worry, we wait the time you need! You're in an important moment of your life, get concentrated in that!
Thank you so much again!

;***

<object width="300" height="110"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/m/BlF9g5ZVJJ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/BlF9g5ZVJJ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="110" wmode="transparent"></embed><a href="http://www.imeem.com/people/8h2HW7Y/mus ... a></object>

September 16th, 2008, 6:01 am #3

Hi Chicas,

I just wanted to stop by and say that I did record Angelica tonight in El Grito De Mexico so if you guys want the videos just let me know and I will get them to you as soon as I can. I am in San Antonio right now visiting my family so I won't be able to post any videos until Wednesday or Thursday. This includes the videos for Amgias y Rivales. Sorry for the delay but like I have told some of you I am working as part of my internship for school in order to gradaute in December so some nights I come home extremely tired. I try to get as much done as I can but some nights I just want to sleep. You guys know that I always get these videos out to you one way or another so don't you worry. I hope everyone is having a good night and I will be back soon hopefully with videos of Angelica.

Oh I also wanted to say thank you for all your support and for those of you asking permission to use my videos. I make these videos because, like you, I am a huge fan of Angelica and I know that in some countries some of these shows never air. I am super happy to share them with you but again I just ask for patience and that you ask before using any of my videos. If I could do nothing all day but make videos I would but I can't jaja. So when I get back to Denton I will start editing and posting videos for you guys.

Thanks a bunch

Saludos!

Manda

September 16th, 2008, 2:33 pm #4

Hi Chicas,

Thanks a bunch

Saludos!

Manda

gracias....

September 16th, 2008, 3:04 pm #5

Hi Chicas,

Thanks a bunch

Saludos!

Manda

na

September 16th, 2008, 4:31 pm #6

hello!!!

September 16th, 2008, 4:35 pm #7

September 16th, 2008, 4:47 pm #8

[

September 16th, 2008, 5:01 pm #9

muchas gracias!!!

September 16th, 2008, 5:08 pm #10

que bien lo hizo. Y que linda de veras! Se ve muy bien de Charra.