Moderators: Registered Guest, .JPG, Sophia, eve, AlexCabot, New Order, Hester, piper, Sanxine, Windmill, Style, Breezyflavor, RIPLEY, Mod 2

March 31st, 2012, 2:37 pm #919

wrote:I'll bite..list of my personal gaydar ie women with lesbian leanings besides the usual suspects in no particular order:

Jennifer Carpenter
Amanda Righetti
Jill Flint
Eddie Falco
Stephanie Jacobsen
Carla Gugino

to name a few
Carla Gugino and Sarah Paulson have been casually dating here and there.

:gaypimp:

March 31st, 2012, 6:02 pm #920

i know this is a lesbian thread but i just gotta say it's fucking obvious that kit harington (jon snow from game of thrones) and ben barnes (prince caspian from chronicles of narnia) are gay and fucking. they are fooling no one. recently saw a picture of them "taking their gf's to the movies on a double date". never facepalmed so hard in my entire life.

that is all.

March 31st, 2012, 6:07 pm #921

There is a whole lot of wishful thinking going on here. It's understandable, but distracting from real gossip. So, let's recap.

Wishful thinking: JLO, Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, J. Aniston, J. Gardner, Julia Roberts, and on and on.

Playing a lesbian or having a gay kiss on film does not mean you are one in real life. That is not to say that these ladies have not experimented. That's almost a right of passage in Hollywood for both male (more so even) and females to test the waters. You don't get your celebrity membership card unless you've visited your artistic side.

Real gossip potential: young Candice Bergen and J. Bisset, Julie Andrews, Kristin Chenewoth, Rachel McAdams, Piper Perabo, Cindy Crawford

Judging from the way things pan out, the women fall more in the bisexual category and few are straight up lesbian. Hollywood starlets are for the most part "girly" girls that like to dress up feminine clothes and are not where you would find a lot of hard core lesbians, such as in the sports circuit. There is always some though, but not in huge numbers like on the male side where you have the exact opposite. Hollywood is full of pretty boys many of whom are gay.

The numbers just aren't there. A guesstimate would be 4% lesbian, 10-15% bi or bi-curious. The bisexuals almost 99% of the time end up with men.

Compare the numbers for the men. 30% gay, and another 30% bisexual.

Hollywood is a gay male mecca. Lesbian not so much.

March 31st, 2012, 6:10 pm #922

Guest wrote:There is a whole lot of wishful thinking going on here. It's understandable, but distracting from real gossip. So, let's recap.

Wishful thinking: JLO, Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, J. Aniston, J. Gardner, Julia Roberts, and on and on.

Playing a lesbian or having a gay kiss on film does not mean you are one in real life. That is not to say that these ladies have not experimented. That's almost a right of passage in Hollywood for both male (more so even) and females to test the waters. You don't get your celebrity membership card unless you've visited your artistic side.

Real gossip potential: young Candice Bergen and J. Bisset, Julie Andrews, Kristin Chenewoth, Rachel McAdams, Piper Perabo, Cindy Crawford

Judging from the way things pan out, the women fall more in the bisexual category and few are straight up lesbian. Hollywood starlets are for the most part "girly" girls that like to dress up feminine clothes and are not where you would find a lot of hard core lesbians, such as in the sports circuit. There is always some though, but not in huge numbers like on the male side where you have the exact opposite. Hollywood is full of pretty boys many of whom are gay.

The numbers just aren't there. A guesstimate would be 4% lesbian, 10-15% bi or bi-curious. The bisexuals almost 99% of the time end up with men.

After real gossip potential, I would add a suspicious list that would include Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bullock, Charlize, Kristen Stewart and Emma Stone.

March 31st, 2012, 6:30 pm #923

Guest wrote:After real gossip potential, I would add a suspicious list that would include Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bullock, Charlize, Kristen Stewart and Emma Stone.
Nicole, Sandra and Emma Stone seem to be there because of actual gossip talk about them (that I've seen) while Charlize and Kristen seem to be there because they ping.

March 31st, 2012, 6:38 pm #924

Guest wrote:There is a whole lot of wishful thinking going on here. It's understandable, but distracting from real gossip. So, let's recap.

Because obviously all lesbians are butches who hate glamour. No wonder femme lesbians actresses barely have to try to hide.

March 31st, 2012, 6:41 pm #925

Guest wrote:

Because obviously all lesbians are butches who hate glamour. No wonder femme lesbians actresses barely have to try to hide.
And some of these actresses who you saying are wishful thinking, actually have gay rumours about them.Do your research ;)

March 31st, 2012, 6:45 pm #926

This thread is killing my hope that there are hot lesbian/bi actresses out there. Only 10-15% are bi, and 4% lesbian? Dang.

March 31st, 2012, 6:47 pm #927

Guest wrote:This thread is killing my hope that there are hot lesbian/bi actresses out there. Only 10-15% are bi, and 4% lesbian? Dang.
That poster is obviously a full of shit breeder or a troll. Probably both.

March 31st, 2012, 6:47 pm #928

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And some of these actresses who you saying are wishful thinking, actually have gay rumours about them.Do your research ;)
uh, I agree with the OP that the women she listed ARE wishful thinking. OP wasn't saying they 100% aren't. just, going from the gossip i hear, I think it's really unlikely.

March 31st, 2012, 6:48 pm #929

Guest wrote:Real gossip potential: young Candice Bergen and J. Bisset
:drool: :drool:

March 31st, 2012, 7:15 pm #930

wrote:Real gossip potential: young Candice Bergen and J. Bisset
Go on ahead and spill that tea, man! Come on.

Dayum.

Young Candice Bergen :rainbowheart:

Young Jacqueline Bisset :rainbowheart:

March 31st, 2012, 7:23 pm #931

Guest wrote:

Dayum.

so so hot!

March 31st, 2012, 7:46 pm #932

Guest wrote:
Diana wrote:
Guest wrote: Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
apparently, greta garbo had a fling with marlene dietrich (who is suspected to be bisexual).
dietrich and piaf were simply dear friends.
apparently :shifty:
Marlene suspected? Oh honey, this is a certified fact. It is well-known she loved to go down on woman. And yes, Piaf was one. It would probably be easier to list the women Marlene didn't get with.

Garbo and she supposedly got together in the early, early days of Berlin but pretended not to know each other once they hit Hollywood. Probably the best-written, best-researched book on old Hollywood lesbians is The Girls: Sappho Goes to Hollywood by Diana McLellan. I recommend it if you're interested in this subject.
:eyeroll: thanx I'll read it

March 31st, 2012, 8:01 pm #933

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[+] Spoiler
There is a whole lot of wishful thinking going on here. It's understandable, but distracting from real gossip. So, let's recap.

IKR. OP's "analytical opinion" sounds like a typical gay male/Hetero... I'm surprised he didn't end with ALL pretty women like cock only ugly sporty ones don't.

March 31st, 2012, 8:03 pm #934

Guest wrote:Young Candice Bergen :rainbowheart:

I want that job :whistle:

March 31st, 2012, 8:11 pm #935

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dayum.

so so hot!
what's the scoop on these two?

March 31st, 2012, 8:48 pm #936

March 31st, 2012, 9:38 pm #937

Guest wrote:
wrote:so who else pings to you?
I'll bite..list of my personal gaydar ie women with lesbian leanings besides the usual suspects in no particular order:

Jennifer Carpenter
Amanda Righetti
Jill Flint
Eddie Falco
Stephanie Jacobsen
Carla Gugino

to name a few

oh how i'd love that to be true, but she doesn't ping to me.

March 31st, 2012, 9:45 pm #938

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
wrote:so who else pings to you?
I'll bite..list of my personal gaydar ie women with lesbian leanings besides the usual suspects in no particular order:

Jennifer Carpenter
Amanda Righetti
Jill Flint
Eddie Falco
Stephanie Jacobsen
Carla Gugino

to name a few

she does to me. *le shrug*

(not the op)

March 31st, 2012, 9:54 pm #939

Kylie Minogue & Geri Halliwell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSUgFCjcSWA

March 31st, 2012, 10:14 pm #940

Guest wrote:
wrote:I'll bite..list of my personal gaydar ie women with lesbian leanings besides the usual suspects in no particular order:

Jennifer Carpenter
Amanda Righetti
Jill Flint
Eddie Falco
Stephanie Jacobsen
Carla Gugino

to name a few

PROOF! PROOF! How do you know that?

March 31st, 2012, 10:17 pm #941

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Jennifer Carpenter
Amanda Righetti
Jill Flint
Eddie Falco
Stephanie Jacobsen
Carla Gugino

to name a few

PROOF! PROOF! How do you know that?
Yeah what????

Also, Carla G. is SO hot in "Women in Trouble"! Just had to point that out. :$

March 31st, 2012, 10:20 pm #942

Guest wrote:

Jennifer Carpenter
Amanda Righetti
Jill Flint
Eddie Falco
Stephanie Jacobsen
Carla Gugino

to name a few

OMG it's interesting. Can you tell us more?

March 31st, 2012, 10:59 pm #943

mojitoh wrote:
Guest wrote:Young Candice Bergen :rainbowheart:

I want that job :whistle:
Candice Bergen of course. lots of ping. she pinged to me when i was 10 and i didn't know what ping was. i just knew it was 'something different' and that 'something different' somewhat was different for me as well.

March 31st, 2012, 11:13 pm #944

wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[+] Spoiler

IKR. OP's "analytical opinion" sounds like a typical gay male/Hetero... I'm surprised he didn't end with ALL pretty women like cock only ugly sporty ones don't.

Nowhere does it say that all lesbians are butches who hate glamour. And the "analytical opinion" is not a gay or hetero male's opinion. It's reality. Don't blame the messenger. You are not going to find a plethora of lesbians among the starlette crowd, like you will say in the basketball or golf circuit. So. stop lashing out at people for pointing out a fact of life.

That some posters are listing every attractive actress they can think of, and saying they are closeted lesbians is pointless and not much fun as far as believable gossip, especially in a world or profession where the vast majority of women are straight. It's not like if you point to boy band members where just listing names pretty much makes you 60% accurate.

Getting back to juicy gossip. What's the scoop on Candace Bergen and Jacquie Bisset?

March 31st, 2012, 11:15 pm #945

wrote:
ROFL! Just love them all the more. Betty and Sandra, kicking ass all over LA.

Sandra will cut a bitch. That's hot.

Sandra has always superpinged for me. Not just a regular faint underocean pinging. But a loud-ass, eardrum-splitting, "put that shit on the viewscreen before we crash into whatever colossal space whale is making that sound, Uhura!" ping.

:closet:
Ryan Reynolds is soooooooooooooooo gay.

Rayn and Bradley Cooper were close at one point. Something tells me they were very very close.

March 31st, 2012, 11:24 pm #946

Guest wrote:
wrote:
[+] Spoiler

Nowhere does it say that all lesbians are butches who hate glamour. And the "analytical opinion" is not a gay or hetero male's opinion. It's reality. Don't blame the messenger. You are not going to find a plethora of lesbians among the starlette crowd, like you will say in the basketball or golf circuit. So. stop lashing out at people for pointing out a fact of life.

That some posters are listing every attractive actress they can think of, and saying they are closeted lesbians is pointless and not much fun as far as believable gossip, especially in a world or profession where the vast majority of women are straight. It's not like if you point to boy band members where just listing names pretty much makes you 60% accurate.

Getting back to juicy gossip. What's the scoop on Candace Bergen and Jacquie Bisset?

Yes we get it HetTroll only typical stereotypes aka ugly sporty manly women should be considered for gossip, lets not accuse any remotely feminine and innocent women of the heinous crime of eating pussy.

March 31st, 2012, 11:28 pm #947

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: Quoting limited to 3 levels deepAmanda Righetti
Jill Flint
Eddie Falco
Stephanie Jacobsen
Carla Gugino

to name a few

she does to me. *le shrug*

(not the op)
When I first watched the Mentalist, I thought cool a lesbian character they are going to reveal it later on hahaha so yes she does ping because her character turned out straight..

March 31st, 2012, 11:32 pm #948

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
wrote: Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
[+] Spoiler

ugly sporty ones don't.

Yes we get it HetTroll only typical stereotypes aka ugly sporty manly women should be considered for gossip, lets not accuse any remotely feminine and innocent women of the heinous crime of eating pussy.
:clap: :clap:

March 31st, 2012, 11:35 pm #949

Guest wrote:
wrote:
[+] Spoiler

On a gossip board, yeah? You have my permission to leave. You're embarrassing yourself.

March 31st, 2012, 11:41 pm #950

Guest wrote:Ryan Reynolds is soooooooooooooooo gay.
I think he's straight because Alanis, Scarlett and Blake seem pretty much straight to me.

March 31st, 2012, 11:54 pm #951

Guest wrote:
I think he's straight because Alanis, Scarlett and Blake seem pretty much straight to me.
Alanis is not straight.

March 31st, 2012, 11:58 pm #952

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Alanis is not straight.
she says she's bi but her relationships seem to have been with men.

Confirmation of reply: