Moderators: Registered Guest, .JPG, Sophia, eve, AlexCabot, New Order, Hester, piper, Sanxine, Windmill, Style, Breezyflavor, RIPLEY, Mod 2

8:04 AM - Aug 27, 2012 #7311

When will she break up with Justin ?

1:02 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #7312

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Selena needs to dine on Benzo's sweet pussy.
Benzo's "sweet pussy"? :lol: Do you by any chance have the hots for benzo? :lol:
Not op but I think she's finger lickin good :D
Hi selena :lol:

1:06 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #7313

Guest wrote:http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9eb0 ... o1_500.jpg http://t.co/3xtoSnmN
DAT ASS she gain weight in the right places yup!! :shifty:
Lol muffin butt

1:15 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #7314

Guest wrote:
she's gaining weight
To be honest body wise she's not really fat at all, she's about right and just not skinny like she used to.

The thing is, her little chubby cheeks do seem to get plumper when she gains any weight at all and I think they add to a wrong illusion that she's getting fat when in fact body wise, she isn't really.

1:17 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #7315

Hi vanilla :bye: I see you at the bottom :P I had wondered where you'd disappeared to :spy:

1:47 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #7316

wrote:Her being a bit plumper is cute, but only as long as she is careful and doesn't let herself go full bertha :bertha:

:P She does need to be more careful about what she eats, and how much of it, at this stage
I can't imagine selena beeing fat, I mean I know she would look cute and I'd still love her but it's hard to imagine that :lol:
and like someone here said she's gaining wait in the right places. :whistle:
[+] hey look at me ;)

who says you're not perfect baby? :shifty:
always be yourself, there's no one better. -Selena G.

1:49 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #7317

wrote:Hi vanilla :bye: I see you at the bottom :P I had wondered where you'd disappeared to
hi!! i've been here just lurking :spy: i have a lot of work :-/
and thanks for noticing when i'm not posting :lol:
[+] hey look at me ;)

1:50 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #7318

VanillaWithChocolate wrote:thanks for noticing when i'm not posting :lol:
LOL :P

4:54 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #7319

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
she's gaining weight
To be honest body wise she's not really fat at all, she's about right and just not skinny like she used to.

The thing is, her little chubby cheeks do seem to get plumper when she gains any weight at all and I think they add to a wrong illusion that she's getting fat when in fact body wise, she isn't really.
X2

9:13 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #7320

‏@AshBenzo
Heading to Venice and toronto next week to premiere spring breakers with these lovely people :)) http://instagr.am/p/O2Gt19BEPu/

9:26 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #7321

The weight gain could be for a movie role. Both her dad and mom carry their weight well so I think she'll be okay.

10:19 PM - Aug 27, 2012 #7322

Guest wrote:The weight gain could be for a movie role. Both her dad and mom carry their weight well so I think she'll be okay.
Eh, that's a little far-fetched since according to the summary she's playing 'Nina - The most beautiful girl in the world' in her new movie, lol.

She gained a little weight, whatever, it happens. All that fast-food is probably starting to catch up to her. We all knew it was coming eventually, lol. People always complained that her legs and arms were too thin before, now she's gained a little and people still aren't happy. There's no middle ground. Either way- by no means is she anywhere near fat. Like, she's still a very petite looking girl. I would understand all the 'Omg! Did she gain weight??!?!?' comments if she really puffed up and gained like 50 lbs. Aside from filling out a little here and there she looks very much the same. Also, her face seems to be un-bloated, so that's good!

12:11 AM - Aug 28, 2012 #7323

Guest wrote:http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Sele ... Wyn0El.jpg i love selena but she need to stop eating shitty food that's too unhealthy i hope all that crap she eats don't catch up to her
It already is, actually...her body is ok for an next-door girl, but she really could and should do better.

7:31 AM - Aug 28, 2012 #7324

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Sele ... Wyn0El.jpg i love selena but she need to stop eating shitty food that's too unhealthy i hope all that crap she eats don't catch up to her
It already is, actually...her body is ok for an next-door girl, but she really could and should do better.
This is just like Gabby Christian and South of Nowhere. When Season 2 came back she had maybe put on 10 pounds and she got hell for it because you could see the gain on her face. :'(

11:59 AM - Aug 28, 2012 #7325

On set yesterday

I spy sallad on her plate. She's trying, guys! ^_^ She doesn't look happy about it though. :lol:

1:14 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7326

Guest wrote:On set yesterday

I spy sallad on her plate. She's trying, guys! ^_^ She doesn't look happy about it though. :lol:
Aww :p

1:21 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7327

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The weight gain could be for a movie role. Both her dad and mom carry their weight well so I think she'll be okay.
Eh, that's a little far-fetched since according to the summary she's playing 'Nina - The most beautiful girl in the world' in her new movie, lol.

She gained a little weight, whatever, it happens. All that fast-food is probably starting to catch up to her. We all knew it was coming eventually, lol. People always complained that her legs and arms were too thin before, now she's gained a little and people still aren't happy. There's no middle ground. Either way- by no means is she anywhere near fat. Like, she's still a very petite looking girl. I would understand all the 'Omg! Did she gain weight??!?!?' comments if she really puffed up and gained like 50 lbs. Aside from filling out a little here and there she looks very much the same. Also, her face seems to be un-bloated, so that's good!
I hope I don't sound brutal but I disagree: it is kind of obvious. Maybe not to her or her friends (people areound you see you all the time so they don't notice) but to me its obvious and I think others would agree. But I think she looks fine :) So long as she doesn't keep getting more weight

Plus consider for a moment that the people whining about her being too fat are NOT NECESSARILY the same people who whined about her being thin before.
People are stupid and they often say "before people wanted one thing, now they want the opposite" without even considering that the two sets of complainers (those saying she's too skinny before and those saying she's too fat now) are most likely different people.

Maybe those who complained about her being skinny before actually like her plumper now. And maybe those who liked her skinny are the ones saying she needs to lose weight ;)

1:30 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7328

Salads are underrated -_-

They can be yummy if done right! :D I love cold (but cooked of course) noodles mixed with tasty salad dressing and chunks of beetroot, cucumber, radishes etc. I eat salads by choice (nothing to do with weight) during spring and summer. Lettuce is a but lame but you don't need lettuce really. Its mostly water and not that nutritious....

I'd make her a nice salad if I could :D

1:33 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7329

Now that she's gained a little her face shape reminds me of ricardo's. I think she has facial bone structure like her daddy but her eyes are shaped just like her mom's :P

1:33 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7330

JJJ: Earlier this year you wrapped up your upcoming movie, Spring Breakers, was it fun to branch out from your PLL character?
AB: Yeah, it was. It was such an awesome experience. It was very different from anything I’ve done, obviously. It’s more edgy and it’s a little bit darker and I just play an insane character, but it was fun because I always play the same characters throughout my career and this is one that I really invested time in. It was just a good script and to work with Harmony was awesome and the cast was amazing! It was really fun!

JJJ: Did you have a favorite scene to shoot?
AB: I think all the scenes were pretty fun. I got to carry a gun a lot, so doing a lot of the robbing scenes was probably the most fun.

JJJ: Are you more excited or nervous for people to see it?
AB: I’m really excited for people to see it. I think it’s going to shock a lot of people. My fans are generally teenagers or younger, so obviously a lot of them can’t see it, but the ones who do see it I think they’re going to really like it. It’s definitely a shocking movie, but it’s done in a really great way.

JJJ: Will you and the cast be going to the Venice Film Festival?
AB: Yeah, we’ll go to Venice at the end of this month for the film festival, then we go to the Toronto film festival, so we’re premiering it very soon. I can’t wait!

JJJ: Have you seen the film yet?
AB: I mean I’ve seen the movie and it’s absolutely amazing, but I can’t wait to see it with people around so I can see their reactions so I’m very excited!

JJJ: What did you, Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens do for fun when you weren’t working on SB?
AB: We were shooting in Florida and it was super boring. We were filming in a town that had a few places to go, but they were more for older people (laughs) so we would go to dinner and hang out in our hotel rooms and stuff. We didn’t really do much. We were working on weekends, so we didn’t get a lot of time off, we found this really cool vintage store that me and Vanessa went to a lot.

JJJ: Were you ever uncomfortable being a bathing suit so much for the flick?
AB: Yeah, I was super nervous before I got the movie I was worried about it. I talked to Harmony about it and he was like, “There’s no need to stress out. You guys are college students in the film and nobody has the perfect body!” Harmony really wanted us to look like we drank all the time and we partied, cuz that’s what they did, and he didn’t want us to have perfect bodies.

JJJ: It sounds like that took off a lot of the pressure.
AB: Yeah, so when I got to set I was a lot more comfortable. I mean any time you’re in a bathing suit you’re always self-conscious, because people comment and you know, but Harmony made us all feel really comfortable. What was also great was that me, Vanessa, Selena, and Rachel were all really comfortable with each other and nobody was commenting or trying to get super skinny. It was just a good group of girls to be around. We were all like, “We don’t care if we’re not perfect, and we’re not perfect.” It was nice.

JJJ: Were you friends with any of the girls before you started filming?
AB: Me and Selena were friends and I’ve known Vanessa for a really long time, but we never hung out much and then I met Rachel on set. In the movie it seems like we’ve known each other for years and we all got a long so well and it was like the funniest thing I’ve ever filmed. I mean, how close we got, it was so cool.

Can't wait. Excited for all the promo next week. :)

1:37 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7331

Guest wrote:

it's for your own good selenita!! :spank: :lol:
[+] hey look at me ;)

1:48 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7332

wrote:Now that she's gained a little her face shape reminds me of ricardo's. I think she has facial bone structure like her daddy but her eyes are shaped just like her mom's :P
:hmmm: I'm looking at a picture and her bone structure is softer than ricardo's. Well I guess she could have a female version of his bone structure if that's what you mean. :P

I kind of know what you mean because there is something similar about selena's and priscilla's bone structure and they are both from the gomez clan :P

1:53 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7333

Do you guys remember when she went around with this little monkey hanging from her neck. So cute :lol:

1:56 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7334

VanillaWithChocolate wrote:
Guest wrote:

To be fair that salad looks bad. Just a plate of dry lettuce. :lol:

I think her main problem is too much fatty fast food. And probably too much sugary fatty foods in general. She doesn't need to go to lettuce to lose weight, she just gotta cut down the really fatty foods like junk and fast food, and eat smaller portions

I wonder if her management have mentioned her weight gain to her, or if she's even aware or is it just coincidence that she's eating lettuce

1:58 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7335

Guest wrote:I kind of know what you mean because there is something similar about selena's and priscilla's bone structure and they are both from the gomez clan :P
Her name's priscilla deleon not gomez. But she is from the mexican side, obviously. :)

2:04 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7336

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I kind of know what you mean because there is something similar about selena's and priscilla's bone structure and they are both from the gomez clan :P
Her name's priscilla deleon not gomez. But she is from the mexican side, obviously. :)
You know how they say mandy's adopted, I guess that means all of her white relatives, like her cousins etc, aren't really her relatives at all.

Her real relatives on mandy's side are out there, and no one knows about them. Someone could be selena's cousin and not know it. :blink:

2:09 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7337

Guest wrote:
VanillaWithChocolate wrote:
Guest wrote: Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

To be fair that salad looks bad. Just a plate of dry lettuce. :lol:

I think her main problem is too much fatty fast food. And probably too much sugary fatty foods in general. She doesn't need to go to lettuce to lose weight, she just gotta cut down the really fatty foods like junk and fast food, and eat smaller portions

I wonder if her management have mentioned her weight gain to her, or if she's even aware or is it just coincidence that she's eating lettuce
she's very pretty girl, i love her new body she looks curvy haha just need to tone that hot body and start to slow down with the fast food, healthy food is great and tasty too. i hope some of her family or friend advised her or push to go the gym haha

2:17 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7338

Guest wrote:slow down with the fast food, healthy food is great and tasty too.
Yep, people think fast food is delicious but it only tastes good because in the western world are used to the taste of junky high-sugar high-fat crap.

I think she's mabye hooked on junk food. But then again she does have a life where she's not at home able to just cook up a tasty meal, so she maybe has to buy fast food a lot. -_- There's not too many instant healthy food restaurants -_-

2:21 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7339

Guest wrote:or friend advised her or push to go the gym haha
She should go again with francia. Although francia is on the round side of things so I doubt she goes too often :D

2:27 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7340

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:slow down with the fast food, healthy food is great and tasty too.
Yep, people think fast food is delicious but it only tastes good because in the western world are used to the taste of junky high-sugar high-fat crap.

I think she's mabye hooked on junk food. But then again she does have a life where she's not at home able to just cook up a tasty meal, so she maybe has to buy fast food a lot. -_- There's not too many instant healthy food restaurants -_-
Subway can be very healthy fast food! IF you buy the right thing :D

Like wheat bread, lots of veg, not too much cheese and no meat = healthy delicious low fat sandwich.

Also many shops offer pre-made healthy little salads and stuff that you can eat on-the-go so she doesn't need to go to fast food places even if she does always eat on-the-go so that's not a good reason to buy from kfc. Lets be real, she just loves kfc :P

Also quantity of food matters a lot. We know gomez eats like this eatmorejunkemo and needs to eat less then she'd be fine

2:32 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7341

Guest wrote: Also quantity of food matters a lot. We know gomez eats like this eatmorejunkemo and needs to eat less then she'd be fine
I think thats why she's gaining weight. She always says she loves food, and we know she loves food. She eats more than she needs but now that she's a big 20 year old her metabolism has gone on strike. :lol: I still think she looks cute a bit rounder :$

2:35 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7342

Now she's soft and cuddly :wub: As long as she doesn't turn into adele I think she's nice

2:43 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7343

Wasn't there a time where people in here were saying that she had gotten skinnier (even than she used to be) about a year or so ago?

Now she's gotten plumper. She fluctuates... Maybe soon she'll be right back to normal. I guess a little weight gain is a lot better than going anorexic. I hope she doesn't get paranoid and try to lose too much if she knows people are discussing her weight on the internet

2:46 PM - Aug 28, 2012 #7344

So does anyone know what selena's up to? Like why is she in that little black dress? Some appearance or movie role or what? :hmmm:

Confirmation of reply: