Moderators: Registered Guest, .JPG, Sophia, eve, AlexCabot, New Order, Hester, piper, Sanxine, Windmill, Style, Breezyflavor, RIPLEY, Mod 2

7:07 PM - May 25, 2014 #24379

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Even before the mess between them AK was hinting on a real attraction between the 2 actresses. :eyeroll: A reporter tweeted about AK's quote on the real attraction. I guess he was also a crazy shipper. Lea kept melting verbally for Adele, how everything on screen was real. I guess she was a crazy shipper.

I get it, you all loath Adele as a person but stop living in denial. Whatever happened on set, happened. Why does it bother you so much if she felt something about a WOMAN? You're all lesbians here, aren't' you? Does really your hate for Adele force you to prefer a straighter as an arrow Lea?

I like both of them and i admire the beautiful relationship they developed on set. I also respect their personal lives and if they're happy with their partners good for them. I don't understand the bitterness and hate in here. If they also love each other good for them too! You can try as much as you can but you cannot make Lea, for instance, love Adele less. Just accept it and move on already!
Best post of the month, thank you
Lol, how about the most delusional post of the month instead?

No one is hating on Adele at all, you are seeing things that are not there. You need to let go of this victimizing of Adele, it's tedious.

Also, how about you stop and take this shipper discussion to the other thread( which it was designed for) and not in this Lea's thread?

7:09 PM - May 25, 2014 #24380

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Even before the mess between them AK was hinting on a real attraction between the 2 actresses. :eyeroll: A reporter tweeted about AK's quote on the real attraction. I guess he was also a crazy shipper. Lea kept melting verbally for Adele, how everything on screen was real. I guess she was a crazy shipper.

I get it, you all loath Adele as a person but stop living in denial. Whatever happened on set, happened. Why does it bother you so much if she felt something about a WOMAN? You're all lesbians here, aren't' you? Does really your hate for Adele force you to prefer a straighter as an arrow Lea?

I like both of them and i admire the beautiful relationship they developed on set. I also respect their personal lives and if they're happy with their partners good for them. I don't understand the bitterness and hate in here. If they also love each other good for them too! You can try as much as you can but you cannot make Lea, for instance, love Adele less. Just accept it and move on already!
Best post of the month, thank you

No one is hating on Adele at all, you are seeing things that are not there. You need to let go of this victimizing of Adele, it's tedious.

Also, how about you stop and take this shipper discussion to the other thread( which it was designed for) and not in this Lea's thread?
I'm sorry that i upset you but you might consider working on your Lea obsession... it's not very healthy. Just a friendly advice.

7:12 PM - May 25, 2014 #24381

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

I'm sorry that i upset you but you might consider working on your Lea obsession... it's not very healthy. Just a friendly advice.
Are you quoting and responding to the wrong posts? Me telling you to take your shipping nonsense to the thread that was created is odd to you?

7:16 PM - May 25, 2014 #24382

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you quoting and responding to the wrong posts? Me telling you to take your shipping nonsense to the thread that was created is odd to you?
I wrote that i respect their personal lives and their partners and you took that as shipping?

Just because i think they love each other?(as friends, as whatever.) They have stated multiple times how much close they are. And i am the one shipping them? Try re-reading Lea's interviews. We clearly aren't allowed to talk about anything Adele-related here. She is a persona non grata. That's the one fact that is "tedious".

7:19 PM - May 25, 2014 #24383

Not the OP but I don't come here to hear fantard fantasies about Lea and Adele. Not interested in that and if I were I would go to the thread that was created for that.

7:20 PM - May 25, 2014 #24384

Would'ya just stop arguing and stare at us!

7:20 PM - May 25, 2014 #24385

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Of course, no one here knows the truth. I always thought AK saying that was pure bs, no one knows what attraction you feel unless you are the one feeling it. So him saying they were attracted to each other was pure bullshit.
IMO, AK was talking about her huge potential as an actress to explore the character of Emma, delve into herself/her soul - to depict Emma. I always felt he was talking about helping Lea to shed any inhibitions as an actor, forget what she had learned about acting ... that kind of thing. Imo shippers chose to interpret his words....
You're doing quite a lot of interpretation yourself. Talk about double standards..

7:20 PM - May 25, 2014 #24386

Guest wrote:Not the OP but I don't come here to hear fantard fantasies about Lea and Adele. Not interested in that and if I were I would go to the thread that was created for that.
Take a breath, open the window, drink some water....

7:20 PM - May 25, 2014 #24387

Guest wrote:Would'ya just stop arguing and stare at us!

:D

7:21 PM - May 25, 2014 #24388

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wrote that i respect their personal lives and their partners and you took that as shipping?

Just because i think they love each other?(as friends, as whatever.) They have stated multiple times how much close they are. And i am the one shipping them? Try re-reading Lea's interviews. We clearly aren't allowed to talk about anything Adele-related here. She is a persona non grata. That's the one fact that is "tedious".
I know this is a shocker to you but there are people who don't give a fuck about Adele and there are people who don't give a fuck about Lea. There are not a package deal. If you want to dwell on their rs go to the place designed for that.

7:21 PM - May 25, 2014 #24389

you sound butthurt at not seeing them in Cannes together

7:21 PM - May 25, 2014 #24390

C'mon, Stare at us doing this!

7:21 PM - May 25, 2014 #24391

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
IMO, AK was talking about her huge potential as an actress to explore the character of Emma, delve into herself/her soul - to depict Emma. I always felt he was talking about helping Lea to shed any inhibitions as an actor, forget what she had learned about acting ... that kind of thing. Imo shippers chose to interpret his words....
You're doing quite a lot of interpretation yourself. Talk about double standards..
Touche....!

7:22 PM - May 25, 2014 #24392

Guest wrote:

you sound butthurt at not seeing them in Cannes together
you sound butthurt about your precious Lea loving the much hated Adele.

7:25 PM - May 25, 2014 #24393

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I know this is a shocker to you but there are people who don't give a fuck about Adele and there are people who don't give a fuck about Lea. There are not a package deal. If you want to dwell on their rs go to the place designed for that.
ok, let's talk about, mmm... Lea and Rebecca Z. How's that? Is it better now? No..? Come on..i bet it is, just a little. No fantasies there...right?

7:27 PM - May 25, 2014 #24394

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ok, let's talk about, mmm... Lea and Rebecca Z. How's that? Is it better now? No..? Come on..i bet it is, just a little. No fantasies there...right?
Are you that thick or what? Delusion yourself all you want with Lea and Adele but go to their own thread.

7:30 PM - May 25, 2014 #24395

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree with the poster above, it's OT here, go to the shipping thread.
(and before you make a hazardous conclusion, i love Adèle ;) )

7:33 PM - May 25, 2014 #24396

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wasn't shipping them! :retard:

7:41 PM - May 25, 2014 #24397

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wasn't shipping them! :retard:
I didn't say that, but that's how their thread is named most of the time, i'm just used to name it like that...another hazardous conclusion for you :-/ :P

8:15 PM - May 25, 2014 #24398

DA, So it's not allowed at all to talk about Lea and her close friends here? Or only Lea & Adele is forbidden, and Lea & other friends are allowed?
I'm curious what news and photos I can sent here in the future.

9:22 PM - May 25, 2014 #24399

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
no, she is not. no, we don't all know that.
DA I agree with you, I think she honestly loves him. Find hilarious that AK basically said that maybe she's upset with his methods because maaaybe she discovered something on the set that she wasn't ready to face. He literally implied that she's at the very least bi. :lol:
She said in interviews not once but multiple times that she is straight. So no, she is not bi and neither is she gay and he is her beard. People on this site are ridiculous.

9:26 PM - May 25, 2014 #24400

Guest wrote:DA, So it's not allowed at all to talk about Lea and her close friends here? Or only Lea & Adele is forbidden, and Lea & other friends are allowed?
lol, like you have some big worry on your hands. You can't wait to see which new pic of Lea and Adele to post here. Oh yeah, it's been months since the last new one and I'm pretty sure a year since the next one.

9:33 PM - May 25, 2014 #24401

wrote:
Guest wrote:DA, So it's not allowed at all to talk about Lea and her close friends here? Or only Lea & Adele is forbidden, and Lea & other friends are allowed?
lol, like you have some big worry on your hands. You can't wait to see which new pic of Lea and Adele to post here. Oh yeah, it's been months since the last new one and I'm pretty sure a year since the next one.
Relax, I was just asking based on previous posts sent here. Adele is close friend of Lea (and I'm not imagine it, I just believe what Lea said in interviews) and I want to treat her like any other close people to Lea. I would like to send here news about Lea, if these news would include other people I want to know if that is such a problem here.

9:35 PM - May 25, 2014 #24402

Guest wrote:
wrote:
Relax, I was just asking based on previous posts sent here. Adele is close friend of Lea (and I'm not imagine it, I just believe what Lea said in interviews) and I want to treat her like any other close people to Lea. I would like to send here news about Lea, if these news would include other people I want to know if that is such a problem here.
Why would that be a problem? I'm just saying that based on the situation at hand you will not have a difficult time because pics or news with Lea and Adele together became a rarity.

9:46 PM - May 25, 2014 #24403

wrote:
Guest wrote:
wrote: Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Why would that be a problem? I'm just saying that based on the situation at hand you will not have a difficult time because pics or news with Lea and Adele together became a rarity.
I know that anews or photos with Lea and Adele are very very rare now, but some things are reposted here and discussed more then once.
On previous page some poster state facts about Lea interviews and her words about Adele and some people said that she shouldn't post it here, that she should go to shipping thread, when she just wrote what Lea said herself, it was nothing delusional.
That's why I'm just asking. Because I'm personally interested with everything about Lea, and that's include also her and her relation with her friends and other people.

9:54 PM - May 25, 2014 #24404

Guest wrote:C'mon, Stare at us doing this!

Well, I'm staring! :love:

10:00 PM - May 25, 2014 #24405

wrote:

I would have died if she ever holds me like that :wub:

10:11 PM - May 25, 2014 #24406

Guest wrote:
wrote:

I would have died if she ever holds me like that :wub:
Anybody seen Saint Laurent? How is it compared with Blue? And Lea's acting?

10:25 PM - May 25, 2014 #24407

Guest wrote:Anybody seen Saint Laurent? How is it compared with Blue? And Lea's acting?
x2

10:49 PM - May 25, 2014 #24408

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Anybody seen Saint Laurent? How is it compared with Blue? And Lea's acting?
x2
haven't seen it, but read lea has a very small role. like a glorified walk on role, and she doesn't say much. so i don't think you'll be able to use SL to judge much in the way her acting.

11:04 PM - May 25, 2014 #24409

Guest wrote:
x2
critics bashing bonello for underutilizing her especially american critics

11:06 PM - May 25, 2014 #24410

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2
haven't seen it, but read lea has a very small role. like a glorified walk on role, and she doesn't say much. so i don't think you'll be able to use SL to judge much in the way her acting.
I look forward to seeing a movie in which Lea is the lead or joint lead (like Blue), where she can really shine and show the dimensions of her acting abilities. I don't mean a movie like B&TB but a more 'artistic' project in which she plays a complex role.

12:05 AM - May 26, 2014 #24411

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I look forward to seeing a movie in which Lea is the lead or joint lead (like Blue), where she can really shine and show the dimensions of her acting abilities. I don't mean a movie like B&TB but a more 'artistic' project in which she plays a complex role.
Agree. Too bad that opportunities to do movie like Blue don't come often. For me, after watching Blue and knowing what she's capable of, it will be very strange to see her in a small role or in some mediocre film.

1:45 AM - May 26, 2014 #24412

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But neither actress ever denied what AK said or implied.
In Adele's case, she went so overboard w/displaying JL that she got herself into a pr and friends jam.
Why would they deny something they are most likely unaware of? We know of that quote because it was from an interview with Abdel that was never published.
Imo, we are discussing 2 young liberal European women, one has a monied background and rebellion and wild friends and the other is from a middle class-hippie type background, with rebellion and wild friends.
Each has reasons for her own secrets or using 'beards' or whatever.
Each woman can and, probably has gone back and forth between the sexes because being'bi' or whatever, is very prevalent in Europe and North America and a few other places.
Both women ping with each other, Lea pings a lot with other women. Both have their own styles and Lea especially, at least visually, has changed quite a bit since Blue. She seems to have changed and grown within herself.
Adele has said Blue was tough but she did not think of herself as the character - imo, Abdel picked her because she was so like the character - EXcept she does not appear, in real life, to be shy or afraid like the character was.
Lea seems very much like Emma, forget the soft butch look for a moment, she is more street wise, perhaps then Adele, because she knows pr, divorced parents, nosey paps and class hatred in France against her background.
When Abdel mentioned that the 2 of them were 'oblivious' to their mutual attraction, I do not know what exactly he meant OR how he meant it, as an attack on Lea or a revelation to both actors. I do believe he saw many secrets, deeply emotional and physical things that would show any of us, were we present, what was happening. The attraction between Emma and Adele & Lea and Adele, to me - imo, was real, very real and acted upon.
If and when it ended, who knows.
I hope both women are healthy and successful and I wish they come out as bi (??)some day, because they are wonderful representatives of emotional and sexual freedom available to women.

Confirmation of reply: