Moderators: Registered Guest, .JPG, Sophia, eve, AlexCabot, New Order, Hester, piper, Sanxine, Windmill, Style, Breezyflavor, RIPLEY, Mod 2

February 17th, 2013, 5:48 pm #3197

I really really really miss them!!

February 18th, 2013, 2:47 am #3198

We better get more Kalinda before the episode is over!!!

February 18th, 2013, 2:51 am #3199

Sconfused wrote:We better get more Kalinda before the episode is over!!!
is it even worth watching? please let me know

February 18th, 2013, 3:03 am #3200

Guest wrote:
Sconfused wrote:We better get more Kalinda before the episode is over!!!
is it even worth watching? please let me know
If you're watching to see Kalinda: Not at all. She's in 3 scenes.

Not a bad episode as far as progression of the characters and story tho.
"Tell the young high school kids keep dreamin'
Because they sure do come true"

February 18th, 2013, 3:15 am #3201

The writers really squandered an opportunity with Kalinda and Lana. It could've been edgy without being creepy or weird and interesting.
Tonight's episode was good for Alicia and Cary's characters.

February 18th, 2013, 3:26 am #3202

Thanks everyone :) I'm going to watch it

February 18th, 2013, 3:27 am #3203

Guest wrote:The writers really squandered an opportunity with Kalinda and Lana. It could've been edgy without being creepy or weird and interesting.
i saw the clip, pretty intense and loved it!

February 18th, 2013, 7:58 am #3204

I like this week's episode because i am such an elsbeth stan. Love her so much. And that guy from desperate housewives too! Love it.

Kalinda's scene is funny too $400 an hour :D

February 18th, 2013, 1:08 pm #3205

Guest wrote:I like this week's episode because i am such an elsbeth stan. Love her so much. And that guy from desperate housewives too! Love it.

x2. Love Elsbeth ^_^ and I hope we continue to see more of her!

February 18th, 2013, 5:37 pm #3206

Guest wrote:The writers really squandered an opportunity with Kalinda and Lana. It could've been edgy without being creepy or weird and interesting.
There are many squandered opportunities with this show. It's just too bad. I just think this season overall has been a mixed bag of really bland episodes and just barely exciting gems. It's almost over. I hope the final episodes are setting up something exciting.

ETA: I actually did like last night's episode though.

February 18th, 2013, 5:41 pm #3207

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I like this week's episode because i am such an elsbeth stan. Love her so much. And that guy from desperate housewives too! Love it.

x2. Love Elsbeth ^_^ and I hope we continue to see more of her!
x3!

February 20th, 2013, 6:21 am #3208

[+] Spoiler
The March 10 episode will introduce two other new faces: Wallace Shawn (Gossip Girl) will play drug kingpin Lemond Bishop's other attorney, while Jess Weixler will play a woman hired to be Lockhart Gardner's second investigator, aka the new Kalinda. No, we're not kidding.

I'm only here for Jess Weixler (Jessica Chastain's lover homie/BFF)

Sounds interesting.

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Good-Wife-A ... 61191.aspx

^ In case, you're wondering about this spoiler and in case you want to skip over it. It's not announcing Lana's return but it's Kalinda related.

Andrew
Andrew

February 21st, 2013, 10:35 am #3209

Guest wrote:I just love this serie ! I m watching season 2 at the moment :P
Does anybody know the name of the female blonde bartender Kalinda appeared attracted to? Boy, that blonde was hot lol

February 22nd, 2013, 9:42 am #3210

May I ask what's going on exactly under the frame? I'm reading this thread from page 1, It's obvious she was caressing her breast, but then she started fingering her? Is that right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... pkc#t=622s

And I just started watching TGW, season 2 now.

February 22nd, 2013, 12:43 pm #3211

S.H. wrote:
[+] Spoiler
The March 10 episode will introduce two other new faces: Wallace Shawn (Gossip Girl) will play drug kingpin Lemond Bishop's other attorney, while Jess Weixler will play a woman hired to be Lockhart Gardner's second investigator, aka the new Kalinda. No, we're not kidding.

Sounds interesting.

^ In case, you're wondering about this spoiler and in case you want to skip over it. It's not announcing Lana's return but it's Kalinda related.
"new Kalinda?" come on, theres no way someone else can fill those shoes.
can they just please bring Lana back. ppplllleeeaaaassseeee!!!

February 22nd, 2013, 12:43 pm #3212

Guest wrote:

May I ask what's going on exactly under the frame? I'm reading this thread from page 1, It's obvious she was caressing her breast, but then she started fingering her? Is that right?

one of the hottest scenes of tv ever.

February 22nd, 2013, 5:49 pm #3213

Guest wrote:
S.H. wrote:
[+] Spoiler

Sounds interesting.

Interesting that the captions for the pics say that Kalinda trains the investigator. What kinda training is really necessary for being a PI? :huh: The new girl will probably get close to Kalinda and end up liking her... but yeah I'm with you bring back Lana. I don't care about these new women -_-

February 22nd, 2013, 8:04 pm #3214

Guest wrote:

I know you guys have probably discussed this scene to death! But i'd like to add that it's an out of character moment for Kalinda... And of course the HOTTEST scene ever.
Oh well, It's wide open for imagination.

February 23rd, 2013, 10:49 am #3215

Why no french kissing on this show?

February 23rd, 2013, 9:28 pm #3216

jrewing wrote:What? What? Nooooo.... I want Lana back!

Here's a video of Archie being interviewed. She said...
[+] Spoiler
...There's a new girl on the show, someone that her character knows...
http://youtu.be/FuzT0koSlNk

I'm not sure what she means by that.
The new girl is definitely Jess Weixler.

February 23rd, 2013, 11:37 pm #3217

Guest wrote:
jrewing wrote:What? What? Nooooo.... I want Lana back!

Here's a video of Archie being interviewed. She said...
[+] Spoiler
...There's a new girl on the show, someone that her character knows...
http://youtu.be/FuzT0koSlNk

I'm not sure what she means by that.
The new girl is definitely Jess Weixler.
Makes sense.

February 24th, 2013, 12:03 am #3218

*Pops head around the door* The new girl looks zzzz as hell. Bring me smexy Lana! *Pops head back out again*

February 24th, 2013, 2:43 am #3219

S.H. wrote:
Guest wrote:
S.H. wrote:
[+] Spoiler

Sounds interesting.

Interesting that the captions for the pics say that Kalinda trains the investigator. What kinda training is really necessary for being a PI? :huh: The new girl will probably get close to Kalinda and end up liking her... but yeah I'm with you bring back Lana. I don't care about these new women -_-
I love Audra McDonald and she would bring some much needed color to that show. Plus, she's a great actor. I'll be watching just for her now so I hope they extend her stay.

February 24th, 2013, 2:45 am #3220

Guest wrote:*Pops head around the door* The new girl looks zzzz as hell. Bring me smexy Lana! *Pops head back out again*
This. I see no sex appeal at all. I miss Lana so much. Actually, I miss the actress too but whenever I see her on another show, I become disappointed that she's not a lesbian character. :P

February 24th, 2013, 3:42 am #3221

How come there are no outtakes or a gag reel thing? :huh: Especially for the steamy scenes

February 24th, 2013, 3:46 am #3222

I never understood the complaint about diversity. The show has a lot more POC (in lead roles) than most shows. I find it to be diverse but then again to each their own.

Guest, I don't see the chemistry either but I don't want to prejudge before it airs.

February 24th, 2013, 3:55 am #3223

I'm not too hyped up about Audra's casting, she reminds me of Private Practice :projectilevom:

February 24th, 2013, 4:28 am #3224

S.H. wrote:I never understood the complaint about diversity. The show has a lot more POC (in lead roles) than most shows. I find it to be diverse but then again to each their own.

Guest, I don't see the chemistry either but I don't want to prejudge before it airs.
Where? On TGW? Are we watching the same show? Those are supporting roles, just like Audra will be playing, not lead roles and are mostly for story arcs. Those don't count as leading roles.

Aslo, who gives a damn abour private practice? Audra is a great actress despite her role on that trainwreck.

February 24th, 2013, 6:52 am #3225

Guest wrote:
S.H. wrote:I never understood the complaint about diversity. The show has a lot more POC (in lead roles) than most shows. I find it to be diverse but then again to each their own.

Where? On TGW? Are we watching the same show? Those are supporting roles, just like Audra will be playing, not lead roles and are mostly for story arcs. Those don't count as leading roles.

Aslo, who gives a damn abour private practice? Audra is a great actress despite her role on that trainwreck.
The principal cast is small but the people you say are supporting characters are usually brought back for multiple episodes and at times more relied upon than the main cast. The guests on this show seem to be making it watcable lately so I don't necessarily think being a "supporting character" is all that bad . Also when I said lead role I was referring to Archie Panjabi.

That said, I feel like we've argued about this before and I know others will disagree. I like TGW's representation and diversity that's not why I watch it but I don't think they're as isolated as other shows when it comes to showing non-white characters -- but that's just my opinion you don't have to agree.

February 24th, 2013, 6:55 am #3226

S.H. wrote:
Guest wrote:

The principal cast is small but the people you say are supporting characters are usually brought back for multiple episodes and at times more relied upon than the main cast. The guests on this show seem to be making it watcable lately so I don't necessarily think being a "supporting character" is all that bad . Also when I said lead role I was referring to Archie Panjabi.

That said, I feel like we've argued about this before and I know others will disagree. I like TGW's representation and diversity that's not why I watch it but I don't think they're as isolated as other shows when it comes to showing non-white characters -- but that's just my opinion you don't have to agree.
You were debating me, not the other way around. Being a recurring character is great and all but it's not a permament or lead role on a broadcast show. Like I said, I'm looking forward to seeing another black woman on the show and given that I love Audra, I will definitely be tuning in.

February 24th, 2013, 6:59 am #3227

And look what happened to Monica Raymund.

February 25th, 2013, 10:44 pm #3228

Guest wrote:How come there are no outtakes or a gag reel thing? :huh: Especially for the steamy scenes
x1000

February 26th, 2013, 11:13 pm #3229

Welp, Jill Flint will be a guest on A CBS show just not the one we're hoping for -_-

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Jill-Flint- ... 61890.aspx

This more proof of her availability. Which really makes me wonder why TGW is wasting their time with new girl. Ugh...

February 26th, 2013, 11:16 pm #3230

Kalinda/Lana were getting to popular. -_-

Confirmation of reply: